Good morning from Hicksville, Sth East QLD ......

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weekly update:
4 weeks since flip. Chiquita Banana fems from WSE. Slight pine smell. Some lower leaves yellowing a bit which I pulled off
after pics were taken. Otherwise apart from not being as big as I was hoping for they seem to be doing OK.
IMG_1089.jpegIMG_1091.jpegIMG_1093.jpegIMG_1094.jpegIMG_1095.jpeg

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Hello everyone. Been lurking a while so decided to join. I retired from work early last year and moved up here from Melbourne as couldn't afford another house down there as gave my last one to my ex a few years ago. Was able to afford a rickety 100 year old queenslander in a fairly sleepy mid size town up here. Due to my previous line of work and a drug testing regime that was brought in about 10 years ago, I've only just started smoking and growing again. I set up a little grow room under the house by partitioning off part of my laundry.

On my third grow now. Did two auto grows that went pretty OK and now I'm on a grow of Chiquita Banana Fems. Just flipped to 12/12 earlier this week. I used to do some nice outdoor and rooftop grows 20 to 30 years ago but after having kids I had to stop growing. Anyway, back in the game now. Here is a pick of where I'm up to now.View attachment 27270
Welcomelooking forward to seeing the final outcome.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weekly update:
5 weeks since flip. Chiquita Banana fems from WSE. Rocking along - they seem to be doing OK with the heat - low 30s here for weeks now. Read some reviews to that effect so glad this worked out to be true. I was hoping to be done by Xmas but I doubt it.

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1098.jpegIMG_1099.jpegIMG_1100.jpegIMG_1101.jpegIMG_1102.jpegIMG_1103.jpegIMG_1104.jpeg

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
nice stuff mr ra i spy with my little eye a fan that looks like a dyson how is that going for you a very expensive grow tent fan but there stuff is good does it move enough air around

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
nice stuff mr ra i spy with my little eye a fan that looks like a dyson how is that going for you a very expensive grow tent fan but there stuff is good does it move enough air around
Thanks - the Dyson I got for $100 at a garage sale. It's good - small footprint - but I wouldn't pay full price for one.
It's not a grow tent btw - it's a partitioned off laundry. I have two small oscillating fans on the other side to the Dyson that you can't see in the pic.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Med cannabis does have benefits when it comes to putting ganja in the mail.👍
My postman can smell it in summer. Came over and had a chat to me one morning while I was having a joint out the front. Offered him a puff, but he was on work time, and his work bike, so he had to pass. He's an occasional toker, and like most people, doesn't give a rats about cannabis. Just pick up the paycheck and go home

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
I was a postie for 15 years and never smelt a thing.
I got to recognize seed orders from some companies though!
Most likely putting cocaine and meth in people's po boxes as well.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weekly update:
7 weeks now since flip. Chiquita Banana fems from WSE. Starting to bulk up a bit. A few days ago I noticed a few plants were getting a bit of a lean due to the bud weight and thin branches so I staked them. Flowers are on the small side but quite dense.
Starting to get a bit sticky to touch. Still not much smell.

IMG_1132.jpegIMG_1133.jpegIMG_1134.jpegIMG_1135.jpegIMG_1131.jpeg

Top Bottom