Good morning from Hicksville, Sth East QLD ......

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well, finally dried to the point it's ready for jars. Ended with 233g of nugs - all the tops. 3 jars to the right.
So a bit over 8 oz. I didn't weigh the popcorn, smaller flowers. I'm guessing 5 to 6 oz there. Flowers a bit
on the small side compared to previous grows but I had some issues in the last couple of weeks and pulled
a bit early. No mould which is good.

It smokes up very nicely but unfortunately doesn't taste like bananas, to me anyway. Smooth sweetish smoke
with steady high that is a bit of a creeper. I've been on the Gorilla Glue for 6 months so it's nice to have a break from that.

IMG_1196.JPGIMG_1199.JPG

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well, finally dried to the point it's ready for jars. Ended with 233g of nugs - all the tops. 3 jars to the right.
So a bit over 8 oz. I didn't weigh the popcorn, smaller flowers. I'm guessing 5 to 6 oz there. Flowers a bit
on the small side compared to previous grows but I had some issues in the last couple of weeks and pulled
a bit early. No mould which is good.

It smokes up very nicely but unfortunately doesn't taste like bananas, to me anyway. Smooth sweetish smoke
with steady high that is a bit of a creeper. I've been on the Gorilla Glue for 6 months so it's nice to have a break from that.

View attachment 30951View attachment 30952
Onya SunRa. WSE Genetics are a pleasant surprise, shame we can't get anymore through Kustoms. I've previously grown their Bubba Kush and GSC, which smoked well and were reasonably uniform plants.Their Godfather OG has a big kick, and I used the Gelato for some female pollen chucks that I'm currently testing. A sister Gelato plant was a sweet smoke with stacked cola profile. I gifted all their Purple Punch AND Chemdawg seeds I had to 2 different TSE members for female pollen chuck projects, but I think both of their grows went pear shaped. Shit happens, we just move onto other strains.

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Very nice @Sun Ra … any special plans for the popcorn / smaller ones? I been smoking my way through the lower end stuff to give my jars some time for a good cure but all this talk of butter machines has got me looking at giving it a bash next run.

Nice to have some variety - what’s up next?

Tug 😎

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Very nice @Sun Ra … any special plans for the popcorn / smaller ones? I been smoking my way through the lower end stuff to give my jars some time for a good cure but all this talk of butter machines has got me looking at giving it a bash next run.

Nice to have some variety - what’s up next?

Tug 😎
Cheers. Lke you, that's what I have started smoking up first - the popcorn. I threw all the trim and leaf away.
May cook some up in butter and make some cookies or brownies. Haven't done that for a long time.

Up next ? Some fem seed tests for another TSE member and other assorted fems. Some from Sedge's comps.

The Happy Camper

Germinating
User ID
Fun thread.

Got to love those old Qlders. Heaps of space under usually. Fine effort first grow back as well. :)

Too funny the clueless fisherman out of season. Lols. True tourist. Haha.
Anyways........good harvest, Should be pretty happy with all that.

Looking forward to the next one.

Good on ya.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fun thread.

Got to love those old Qlders. Heaps of space under usually. Fine effort first grow back as well. :)

Too funny the clueless fisherman out of season. Lols. True tourist. Haha.
Anyways........good harvest, Should be pretty happy with all that.

Looking forward to the next one.

Good on ya.
Thanks mate. It was actually my third grow back. I did two auto grows to get started before having a crack at the photos.
I actually need to rethink what I am doing in terms of keeping on with my soil mix thing and photos. With autos - I think
because they are faster - I didn't have any issues with them lasting the distance nutes wise but I have a feeling what I am
doing ran out of gas about 4 weeks from finish with these photos. Not complaining as the Chiquita Banana fluff is getting me
stoned as fuck but I am going to need to figure this out. Have a heap of seeds and was even considering a quick Gelato
and AK-47 auto run before I do photos fems again. Because I know I can do it an it's easy.

Tempting but I feel it's kind of wrong as I need to work this out if I want to get photos under control. That's what I'm after.

Last edited:
Top Bottom