Another LED to go with my exiting one

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
.... blah blah blah .... don't need to put a hammer through it, all 3 lights are sold wanker.

You're a shit business person Mic, a fucking sooky cunt when you don't get a deal to swing your way! Hate to see how you treat your wife! You must have her locked up hey!
Whatever matey , as you said I didn't want it

Well I must treat better than you did yours , 40yrs and unfortunately she's still here

In business you make a quote or offer that suits you , if it falls through be prepared to walk away and not turn back

Buddy I own everything I got, no loans so I obviously didn't do to bad hey

If someone couldn't afford or didn't want to make a agreement I walked away , I didn't offer the same deal cheaper the next day to someone else

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Mate, I sold it for more than what you're offering. I went with the best deal for my situation, that's business. Nothing agreed to with you, no deal established, no handshake, no signature. You're just a shitty old man who cracks the shits when you don't get what you want. I went with a better deal and you think that makes me a shifty cunt - no that makes me a better businessman. You missed out on the deal - too bad. Move along, no, you can't do that, which is why you're a shit person and a shit businessman. Flog.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fuck you miss the point , I'm glad you sold it good for you

What don't you get , you contact me with the original 600 in place

Next day you offer it 100 cheaper , you're right I still wouldn't have got it

If you don't get that was shifty I don't know what else to say to you

You were the flog who went off simply because you didn't like my offer

Do you get it ?

If thats how you conduct yourself in business , it won't take long to get around

Then the personal attacks simply because I put up a reason for my price

I get it , you're not in the best place now , but that is no reason to take the childish attitude that you thought you'd be better to put a hammer through it

As far as I'm concerned that was shifty move

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Well I must treat better than you did yours
I'm stoked with my seperation champ, best thing that could have happened. Got my mate back.

Do you get it ?

If thats how you conduct yourself in business , it won't take long to get around

I get it , you're not in the best place now , but that is no reason to take the childish attitude that you thought you'd be better to put a hammer through it

I'm not evening going to read it... blah blah blah, waiting for the next bullshit reply.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID

Do you get it ?

At the end of the day mate, I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation. I'm looking after #1 in my situation, for the first time in years, me. If anyone has a problem with that, I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. My actions on this forum have always been and always will be, pure. Never to be shady or shifty. I can do what I want with my property and if that means getting the absolute best price for my well loved gear from a community that I've loved being part of, that's my choice. I didn't come here to rip, you or anyone else off - simply offer my gear to people I thought would fucking appreciate it and know what type of shit my gear has been through (fuck all). I fucking hate drama and bullshit - I'm going through some shit, you're damn fucking right, but it's no one else's problem. You blokes won't see me on here anymore, so you got your wish, I'll fuck off.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Was momentarily sussing out a new HPS Ballast just yesterday. Got a old JBL magnetic ballast i was considering firing up, but it's been over 10 years since that last happened. Bit dubious.. 😄

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I've got an awesome 1000w MH ballast that I have used to run a 860w retro fit CMH globe... Sounds like some cunt playing the bongo drums when it starts up, is about the size of a small microwave and bleaches carpet unless you put it on a tile or similar under it.

best offer (y)

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Was momentarily sussing out a new HPS Ballast just yesterday. Got a old JBL magnetic ballast i was considering firing up, but it's been over 10 years since that last happened. Bit dubious.. 😄
Na it’ll be fine. Can’t kill those old mag ballasts.

Top Bottom