What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hahaha, he is a character. Some of the stuff he comes out with will have you in stitches. Good doco, worth a look. (y)
you’ve seen Road? it’s brilliant but I’m probably a bit biased, loved the Dunlops growing up

Indy

Misfit
User ID
you’ve seen Road? it’s brilliant but I’m probably a bit biased, loved the Dunlops growing up
Not sure if I've seen Road, seen a few British Road Racing Doco's though But did try and follow Joey where I could back in the day, we didn't get too much here in Aus at the time.

Crazy to think, after all the hardcore racing he did, it was kinda mind-boggling that he took himself out in a freak accident on a 125 or 250cc bike, when he and the bike were spat into two insignificant trees.

TBH, I haven't seen much of his nephews racing, but from what ive understood, he has had as much success at IOM TT and other event's as Joey has.

Not sure if that British Road Racing Series is still going. But that's just as bonkers as the IOM TT back in the day.

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeah there’s still plenty of races north and south of the border in Ireland, Joeys brother died in the north west 200 maybe 15 years ago, and his other nephew died in Dublin about 10 years later. Michael is super aggressive racer, he won the NW200 the weekend his dad died, Road covers all of it

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Cool, I'll check it out. If it's the same doco, it showed footage of the entourage of Joey's funeral, it damn near resembles the turnout Senna had. No doubt he's a national treasure going by what was shown.

Apologies about naming it a British series, and not Irish. It makes sense, the Irish are a bit more bolder than the poms, lol.

Reactions: Orb

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Olympics is a joke.
One day I see people risking life and limb.
Surfing the most dangerous break on earth.
Then I see this woman rolling on the floor acting like a dog with bad tapeworm?WTF!

Last edited:

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Olympics is a joke.
Then I see this woman rolling on the floor acting like a dog with bad tapeworm?WTF!
I dont get why breakdancing is included in the olympics, its a dance, why isnt balet included then?

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Olympics is a joke.
Haha it’s ok. It’s only sport. (?)

I dont get why breakdancing is included in the olympics, its a dance, why isnt balet included then?
Yeah true. One day pulling cones will be in.
Might start watching

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Haha it’s ok. It’s only sport. (?)

Yeah true. One day pulling cones will be in.
Might start watching
I'd say we could have some prospective world champs in our ranks.
I wonder when the pro cone puller reaches his best athletic potential?
Would coughing bring about disqualification?
Or could it be set up like TKO.🤪or maybe like power slap,cone vs cone.😆

Top Bottom