What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I had to walk a section of Highway for about 5ks a couple of months back, and in that 5ks, i spotted 4 nicotine vapes on the side of the in the grass 'n bush. That's just ones i could see, i'd imagine there was a few more i couldn't.

So, in time. If you see a bushfire on the side of the road, i'd reckon you could pretty well guarantee a nicotine vape probably started it. That's just one scenario where these lithium batteries are going to bite us on the arse.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
man the isle of man is crazy, that lap is crazy
Yeah, it's about the only sport that comes to mind where you have little or no regard for one's safety or longevity.

There's plenty of notorious corners/sections that has claimed many. But the one of the most notable one's that comes to mind is as they approach the township of Ballaugh (7:15min mark). There's a raised bridge, and if they don't wash off enough speed it'll spit you into The Raven's Pub wall. You can see the air bags that go halfway up the wall with Metzeler sponsorship on them. From memory it's claimed about 3-4 riders so far.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, it's about the only sport that comes to mind where you have little or no regard for one's safety or longevity.

There's plenty of notorious corners/sections that has claimed many. But the one of the most notable one's that comes to mind is as they approach the township of Ballaugh (7:15min mark). There's a raised bridge, and if they don't wash off enough speed it'll spit you into The Raven's Pub wall. You can see the air bags that go halfway up the wall with Metzeler sponsorship on them. From memory it's claimed about 3-4 riders so far.
This is a good one!! If he hit the rock wall he'd be dead for sure!!

Top Bottom