What are you smoking?

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Sampled again this morning, certainly has gone up a notch in past month or two. Might have to have a deeper fossick through the 2023 stashes.
I was reading an article a couple weeks back about CBN and how THC Degrades into CBN over time. Although still yet to be fully proven they recon CBN is responsible for couch lock. So they recon time will degrade it from THCA to THC like heat does. Then from THC to CBN here is the link

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SAW

Blooming
User ID
Yeah, you mentioned that recently 👍
So I be wondering, “if” all the THC converts CBN, will I avoid the current roadside testing? 😜 something to mull over.
I find it interesting and I’m trying to record which strains are improving over time.
I’m sure I read about it over 30 years ago, in one of the classic books ) Clarke? Hash making?) and they were saying similar.

SAW

Blooming
User ID
It surprises me, stuff I considered meh 14-15 months ago, rocks me now. Stuff like the GG4 in the pic which was great as expected last year now turns my brain to jelly. Then what I’m puffing today was below average then and remains so today. Need to look back at their family trees. The next few years 🤞 will be intriguing as I play with some traditional sativas.

Top Bottom