What are you smoking?

SAW

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Cheers @snapper, I’ve read Tangwena’s thread, was curious as to your technique.
I did similar about 40 years ago before I knew the technique. I had a glorious indica in the mid 80s (probably b4 NL was a thing, I always called it HK). I wrapped up about an ounce wet in grease proof paper very tight and like a cigar. After a month or so it needed a few days on the window sill to gas off the sulphur smell, but the end product was like yours with a hashy texture. Very smokable we called it “the dirt” as it tasted like earth. Pure couch lock after one billy 😋
I’ll try again this season as it’s intriguing. Do you eat yours? Tangwena does. I think he may be a Sandgroper?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Cheers @snapper, I’ve read Tangwena’s thread, was curious as to your technique.
I did similar about 40 years ago before I knew the technique. I had a glorious indica in the mid 80s (probably b4 NL was a thing, I always called it HK). I wrapped up about an ounce wet in grease proof paper very tight and like a cigar. After a month or so it needed a few days on the window sill to gas off the sulphur smell, but the end product was like yours with a hashy texture. Very smokable we called it “the dirt” as it tasted like earth. Pure couch lock after one billy 😋
I’ll try again this season as it’s intriguing. Do you eat yours? Tangwena does. I think he may be a Sandgroper?
Nah, don't eat mine. Tried it once, didn't like the texture or taste so just smoke it.

Beil

Curing
Community Member
User ID
SIL found an Facebook plug. I deal with the meets though because I've done it a million times in the past.
They have strain names but fuck knows what they are.
First lot was some purple stuff, not great, the girls chose it lol.
Second pickup (10 mins ago) was some Cookie Kush stuff, looks and smells 100% better, what ever it is.

I should note that I said I want to look at the photo offerings this time, as they just went on googling the strain and not the actual visual.
Can't complain on prices as they're what I've always paid ($240/Oz). + $10 drop fee.
20240708_071917.jpg20240710_195408.jpg20240710_195359.jpg

Last edited:

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Bush weed Corn trash ….. haven’t worked for 3 months had to black market the product from the tents and hydro outdoor grow to keep the wolf from my door . My close friends who still gorilla grow dropped in a lb of there Tassie Gold let me tell you this weed is fire go to show that it can still be done pull a bush crop off in Tasmania you have to have your timing on point because of the weather window of opportunity. ……
66507AB9-8744-4CD7-BE18-8C40C7C4463B.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
ib sativa pheno.jpg
Some Incredible Bulk Sativa pheno from ever generous @Mellow oldfark. Smooth woody, sweet honey like tone with a hint of floral/tea tree or camphor on the exhale through the vape.

Must be the cure/dry as it's way smoother to smoke as well compared to mine. Tastes more like the smell of fresh hash mixed with piney/honey like hit in the throat through the bong, doesn't have the camphor taste like the vape.

Not sure if it's the outdoor vs indoor or the rushed dry/cure on my end but I'm always getting chesty, earthy vibes off mine. Goes down smooth but then there's the immediate need to cough a few seconds after the exhale.

Definitely a nice change.

Last edited:

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Some of Gazzas Destroyer X BTC cross from @Squire .
IMG_20240715_120848.jpg
Has a real culinary garlic/onion smell upon crushing with slight metallic hints and your usual pine/weed smells.

Nice hit through the vape. Good for sleep and didn't make my eyes fall out of my head. Heavy eyes without the redness. Might need some time to figure out what I'm tasting though.

Smooth to smoke too which reinforces some issues with my dry/cure.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
MAC strain. Sister( MAC) plant was reversed and dusted over a Crescendo. First round test grow of this chuck, popped up yesterday. Seeds are viable.....I put 2 beans in each cup, checking viability of new strain. I'll cull excess seedlings in a few days time. 20240718_113549.jpg 20240718_113852.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Potg x Apple Fritter. Heavy yielder as @Hudo recently experienced in his flower room. 😊 A pleasant smooth smoke. A.F. seems to dominate phenos in this cross, as no potg evident(yet), following multiple grows. Sorry, not sorry for consecutive photobombs. A quiet day around here. Lol 20240718_115804.jpg

Top Bottom