What are you smoking?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Big Detroit Energy. Fluffy purple flowers. Fruity smell/taste despite the sales pitch advising a citrus profile. A real pain to trim has diminished its appeal for me. 20240810_164016.jpg Cherry Gar See Ya, following a cure. Very dense yet small nuggets, similar to 10th Planet. A pleasure ( well.....a lot less painful) to trim. 20240810_164038.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Big Detroit Energy. Fluffy purple flowers. Fruity smell/taste despite the sales pitch advising a citrus profile. A real pain to trim has diminished its appeal for me. View attachment 50618 Cherry Gar See Ya, following a cure. Very dense yet small nuggets, similar to 10th Planet. A pleasure ( well.....a lot less painful) to trim. View attachment 50619
That looks like something real special
Love ya work bro 👍👍

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Tested these out on the weekend. Very tasty. A Friend Indeed is the cheapest I've found stocking them. There seems to be specials on different Favours. I'm loving the palm leaf joints. They smoke way smoother than paper. They taste and smell like cake when the ball is popped. My favourite is still the grape. They even come with a little Bavita i side to keep them moist. A bit pricey good for somthing different. 20240908_120057.jpg

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Sampled again this morning, certainly has gone up a notch in past month or two. Might have to have a deeper fossick through the 2023 stashes.

Top Bottom