The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Having not getting a jab and now not being able to get one for at least 12 months after contracting covid makes me even more suss on the vaccine. I'm not saying get jab at all, I meant there were times Iwish I did hearing my Mrs happy in the other room negative after one dose of astra but am now stoked I haven't put anything in me to stop my immune system doing what it's intended for

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
sorry mate, just didtn make a lot of sense to me to be honest... the whole quoting yourself.

how bad was the actual virus?

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
sorry mate, just didtn make a lot of sense to me to be honest... the whole quoting yourself.

how bad was the actual virus?
Nothing makes much sense to me especially tastes or smells. My apologies it seemed simple in my head. I just keep hitting reply. Ha ha
Yeah virus has been full-on since Thurs last week. Bed two days with mad lower back cramps then Sat morning ate whole box cold flu which fixed the cramps left me with a headache which is still there sometimes. Energy only improved Abit today. Today being first day I've walked around and even looked at tent since Thurs. Have had this taste like no other flu/virus has given, can't explain it but you will know it if u get it. That taste only letting up today and same with the cough and headache. About 7 hardcore days of pain/discomfort. The guy I got it from got mad hernia from coughing so much

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
I don't doubt it's real at all. Scares the shit out of me (not going to go in to why). But I also am unsure of the vax yet. I'm not against vaccinations. Been vaccinated before. I understand the need. Just not sure about this one just yet... I certainly don't want Covid though nor do I want my family getting it.
I got a mate in USA who's whole family has lived through covid and he still adamant about not getting jab even with his job involving endless travel. All his reasoning coming from his paramedic friends who are living it daily actually seeing varied results with the vaccines being used in LA and the numbers of vaccinated now getting it worse.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
All good, my apologies.

sounds terrible. So ya missus in the same house didn’t get it?

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
All good, my apologies.

Nope she has had one astra jab about 2 weeks ago. Same with the Mrs of the guy I got it from, she fine and he's getting daily visits from area health to see if he alive. jabs are def doing a job right now stopping many from getting covid I'm just not sure about the future strains, the way it works its either gonna make it or break it in a big way down the track

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
All good, my apologies.

I've now gotta hope that my system has made and continues to make antibodies and that a blood test and a letter from my GP is going to be enough to get passed the unvaccinated wall that's going to come at 70%. It's going to make work life hard anyway....

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I've now gotta hope that my system has made and continues to make antibodies and that a blood test and a letter from my GP is going to be enough to get passed the unvaccinated wall that's going to come at 70%. It's going to make work life hard anyway....

hmm

not sure I agree with the non Vax restrictions.. tough one.

Top Bottom