Spore-tacular Shenanigans

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I think maybe 'Wavy Caps' aka Psilocybin Cyanescens could work. Just read the articles about the mushroom busts in WA and the mushrooms pictured look very similar. They should grow in hardwood chips, aged dead pine should work too, fresh pine not so much as it contains compounds which are antifungal / antibacterials. Sporespecs may have them (never bought from them so wouldn't know).
View attachment 52431
Ps Cyanescens are what they have up and down the PNW. Same as PS Azurescens which mainly grow in Oregon. But the Aussie species is Ps subaeringnosa. They should all work. I have some Azurescens on agar but never managed to get them to fruit in sawdust substrate.

But heading into summer you could try Pan Cyanescens and just grow them in cow pats around the yard.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Ps Cyanescens are what they have up and down the PNW. Same as PS Azurescens which mainly grow in Oregon. But the Aussie species is Ps subaeringnosa. They should all work. I have some Azurescens on agar but never managed to get them to fruit in sawdust substrate.

But heading into summer you could try Pan Cyanescens and just grow them in cow pats around the yard.
I've got some clean plates of hillbilly pumpkins sitting in a storage container, might cook up some bags
IMG_20240928_214113.jpgIMG_20240928_213917.jpg
Not my pics but had to share, the name is pretty fitting 😂

Top Bottom