Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
A masterful display of identity camouflage there LTG, looks like ure kids are the legends (y)
Yea for sure Bob they good kids well adults now had all the opportunity to be bad😂 they don’t even smoke the ganja anymore😂 both boys got apprenticeships daughter just a straight up legend can party with the best of us good heart which is rare in todays world as for identity camouflage I’m no Fkn Bob Ross hey😂👍 be hard for your family today Brother I’m thinkin of ya👍

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Had some Cunt try to break into my shed last night was half pissed bout to go to bed boy comes running in there’s someone out the back I Fkn bolted out there in me undies cunt bailed over the back fence Fkn broke it couldn’t find him Fkn thieves I tell ya if I catch em new fertiliser 😡 Yhey not after my plants more than likely my dirt bikes no cunt that don’t need to know doesn’t know I’m growing only fam and a couple close mates Fkn makes me blood boil been slackmive got ring security cameras let the batteries go flat😂😂😂

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Had some Cunt try to break into my shed last night was half pissed bout to go to bed boy comes running in there’s someone out the back I Fkn bolted out there in me undies cunt bailed over the back fence Fkn broke it couldn’t find him Fkn thieves I tell ya if I catch em new fertiliser 😡 Yhey not after my plants more than likely my dirt bikes no cunt that don’t need to know doesn’t know I’m growing only fam and a couple close mates Fkn makes me blood boil been slackmive got ring security cameras let the batteries go flat😂😂😂
Should get Eufy from bunnings excellent at picking up movement you want and not picking up movement you dont want and no monthly fee LTG
Also can get a solar panel add-on that keeps the cameras powered on indefinetly and they say that eufy cameras last something like 100 days before needing a recharge

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Should get Eufy from bunnings excellent at picking up movement you want and not picking up movement you dont want and no monthly fee LTG
Also can get a solar panel add-on that keeps the cameras powered on indefinetly and they say that eufy cameras last something like 100 days before needing a recharge
Il look into it cheers Benno the ring ones are pretty bloody good night vision n shit on em I just got complacent thought haven’t had a theft in ages so didn’t bother recharging em they on the charge now I give ya the tip👍

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Release the hounds.you need family dog that turns to the devil when need be.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Release the hounds.you need family dog that turns to the devil when need be.
I’ve got a Pitty x Bull mastiff but he been crook for a couple days n the mrs treats him like a baby he was snoring his head off at the foot of our bed at the time 😂 back out he goes tonight though his back up n about today thank fuck👍 I’m thinkin it was my junkie neighbours cause it’s their side of the fence that’s broken n they the only ones who could c if me big dog was out the back I’m actually very lucky as I accidentally left the lock off my shed first time ever was supposed to water but got drunk with my daughter and forgot😂👍

Top Bottom