Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well I was gunna wait a week or so to defol but I’m off to mount Tambourine for a week Friday so done it this am don’t judge me YET😂 trimmed pretty much up to the top node looks ugly af now but hopefully now no larfy shit just nugs give it 3 weeks u won’t even know I’ve done it ahwell pics or it didn’t happen 😂 before n aftersIMG_6045.jpegIMG_6047.jpegIMG_6065.jpegIMG_6076.jpegIMG_6077.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The first one looks like mine did.
Id love to know what Durban was used @Sedge . Me mate used to grow out Dutch Durban and it looked like the stout one here. Usually a quick finisher around 9 weeks.

The thinner leaf is what I'd usually expect from Durban but the Dutch had broad leafs and close node spacing.

Only uther Durban I've ran out was from Khalifa and it looked more like the HGO haze and was super tall and thin.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Id love to know what Durban was used @Sedge . Me mate used to grow out Dutch Durban and it looked like the stout one here. Usually a quick finisher around 9 weeks.

The thinner leaf is what I'd usually expect from Durban but the Dutch had broad leafs and close node spacing.

Only uther Durban I've ran out was from Khalifa and it looked more like the HGO haze and was super tall and thin.
Dutch passion

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Ortega 5 weeks into flower. Just got their 2nd defoliation to open them up a bit to get some better airflow. Very hard to pick a keeper as they're all very similar
IMG_20240811_140914.jpgIMG_20240811_141558.jpg
Autoflowers seemed to have bounced back which is a relief, raised the light and a reduced EC seems to be doing the trick.
Gave them all a dusting of Lil'stick pollen twice but only seeing a few orange receding pistils on a couple of plants so not entirely sure the pollen is viable but time will tell.
IMG_20240811_141906.jpgnever topped them, only bent the main stem and tied them down with string and paperclips.IMG_20240811_142315.jpg

Seedlings (Canuk OG Kush left 3 and Humboldt Seed Org Bubba Kush right 4).
Pulled a cotylodon off an OG by accident while removing the seed husk, so will be stunted for a while before any leaves grow again.
IMG_20240811_151545.jpg

Last edited:

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Old photo. The one and only plant I grew in my grow box.
Gonna start using it again now I’m moved and it’s set up.

This plant looked so nice and then all of a sudden it was the ugliest plant I ever grew.
The stems were so floppy it was like a weeping willow tree.

Don’t know what I did to her.

Next time I’ll do better. But I found this image and it did look nice for a while.

IMG_6681.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Old photo. The one and only plant I grew in my grow box.
Gonna start using it again now I’m moved and it’s set up.

This plant looked so nice and then all of a sudden it was the ugliest plant I ever grew.
The stems were so floppy it was like a weeping willow tree.

Don’t know what I did to her.

Next time I’ll do better. But I found this image and it did look nice for a while.

View attachment 50643
I've never been able to get a nice fade like that indoors. As soon as mine get hungry they immediately turn to shit and leaves just disappear lol. Lovely colors.

Top Bottom