Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That bud looks too good to smoke 🤣
Those Mango Stick's are pumping. Keen as to see how they turn out and how they compare to the Lil'Stick's. 👌
Yea it's killing me...bit crook ATM so I'm staying away from the smoke. I'm living through everyone else's indulgence at the moment and that's good enough for me. The sticks came up super quick and the pineapple X Peachy from Kneeko had some of the biggest, thickest casings I've ever seen. Seeds near thrice the size I'm become accustomed to.

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Wow they are short and stocky . Very happy plants(y)
Yeah they are pretty short, probably one of the shortest indicas I've grown out so far. Barely any stretch so they are perfect for confined spaces. Nevil (rip) and Shanti did a great job. Just gotta pop a few more seeds to find a good keeper being regulars.
I won't hit any with STS just yet, going to decide on the keeper plants at harvest which hopefully won't herm from now until then.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Finally flipped my plants yesti it’s been a struggle keepin em healthy in the cold but I’m running outta room gotta accomodate for the stretch il take cuttings tomorra n clean the bottoms right up in a week or so might take em all the way to the top node of each lat trying to get all tops got no time for larf😂👍IMG_6045.jpegIMG_6047.jpeg

Top Bottom