Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Whatā€™s this talk of bans, for what. Saying the truth ā€¦. Starts to sound like a lot of people will either talk 100% bullshit or get banned? Just wanted to make sure
Truth often gets lost on the fog of war and propaganda, and more often than not there are two truths,,

No ones been banned for talking either truth ,,itā€™s the constant childish personal attacks on other members will get someone banned

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
šŸ¤£ of course you'd punt me you can't handle someone calling out you bullshit.
If you support the Jew rat genocide then fuck you too šŸ–•
Your fuckwit personal attacks on members doesn't make it the truth. Just your rabid opinion. Try writing those previous attacks
on icmag, or any other forum and see how long you last on those forums. You're a seriously cooked individual, and an embarrassment to the canna community. Fuck off back to icmag.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Your fuckwit personal attacks on members doesn't make it the truth. Just your rabid opinion. Try writing those previous attacks
on icmag, or any other forum and see how long you last on those forums. You're a seriously cooked individual, and an embarrassment to the canna community. Fuck off back to icmag.
Maybe you should have a look at IC mag where all the blokes I mentioned have gone.
Plenty of Jew haters on there. šŸ¤£
This shit is tame compared to there!
Plenty of people who'd know your an idiot and call ya want to be hero shit out in seconds. šŸ˜‰

SAW

Curing
Community Member
User ID
At least you have had interaction with both sides to form an opinion.
Not like other youtube warriors.
End of the day, Iā€™d prefer to take people on face value, rather than labels or societal constructs. When humans mob shit gets scary. Religion is fine as long as itā€™s not imposed.
My values are limited to; ā€œIā€™m a human, I know nothingā€.
ā˜®ļøšŸ•‰ā˜Æļø

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Maybe you should have a look at IC mag where all the blokes I mentioned have gone.
Plenty of Jew haters on there. šŸ¤£
This shit is tame compared to there!
Plenty of people who'd know your an idiot and call ya want to be hero shit out in seconds. šŸ˜‰
Well fuck off back there. You won't be missed in here.

Top Bottom