snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@Billygoat @Sedge . Hey gents, have a good look at the comments above from our resident fuckwit clown @Porky. He's a fucken disgrace to the cannabis community. He's just a crack addict, trying to hide behind a cannabis site. Also have a look at his personal attacks on others in threads like the climate change. He's delusional, thinking he's a political, scientific, horticultural and historical expert. Sad truth is, he is addicted to crack and lacks any self awareness.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Any other jew haters want to put their hand up ?
No mate. You seem like a decent human being, and a damn good grower. @Porky doesn't have either of those qualities and has once again crossed the line with personal attacks on members. He lacks logic, intellect and respect for himself and others. He used to be the TSE joke, but now he's just the TSE fuckwit. His bullshit and insults are tiring, but he doesn't see that, as the crack keeps him wide awake.

Dr.Clones

Vegetating
User ID
My two cents is religion is fucked. I don’t believe in any of it. There is no proof and there will never be any proof. All it does, is divide the masses if you divide the masses, you control the masses Just like voting and elections, if Every person on this earth believed in the same thing (Science, facts, and truth) the world would be a much better place so FUCK religion FUCK the wars

And yes @Porky is definitely a fuck Witt

I couldn’t give a fuck what nationality anyone is people are people.
it’s just religion and a few other beliefs that separate us

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
@Billygoat @Sedge . Hey gents, have a good look at the comments above from our resident fuckwit clown @Porky. He's a fucken disgrace to the cannabis community. He's just a crack addict, trying to hide behind a cannabis site. Also have a look at his personal attacks on others in threads like the climate change. He's delusional, thinking he's a political, scientific, horticultural and historical expert. Sad truth is, he is addicted to crack and lacks any self awareness.
Quick better try and get me banned a old fuckwit. 🤣
Your the fucking reason half the decent members have left this forum ya know it all want to be breeder.
Mic, Pedro, Pikey, Pixie all had enough of your complete fucking garbage and were banned or left because of you!
Addicted to crack is that the best insult you can muster ya dumb old fuckwit? 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
My two cents is religion is fucked. I don’t believe in any of it. There is no proof and there will never be any proof. All it does, is divide the masses if you divide the masses, you control the masses Just like voting and elections, if Every person on this earth believed in the same thing (Science, facts, and truth) the world would be a much better place so FUCK religion FUCK the wars

And yes @Porky is definitely a fuck Witt

I couldn’t give a fuck what nationality anyone is people are people.
it’s just religion and a few other beliefs that separate us
All good champ I'm guna watch some gays other wise know by normal people as the footy! 🤣
There may be some aboriginals players aswell. 😉

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not Homophobic at all.
I do not agree with what happens to gay or alternative lifestyle people in Gaza.
So you worried about the treatment of gay Palestinians.
But outright killing of their survilians by the Jews is fine though?
Are you fucking completely delusional?? 🤣

I don't agree with the genocide Israel is committing.

Dr.Clones

Vegetating
User ID
All good champ I'm guna watch some gays other wise know by normal people as the footy! 🤣
There may be some aboriginals players aswell. 😉
I’d just rather watch woman than men that’s all. Me and you are just a little different you like to watch men in shorts I like to watch women 😉

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Quick better try and get me banned a old fuckwit. 🤣
Your the fucking reason half the decent members have left this forum ya know it all want to be breeder.
Mic, Pedro, Pikey, Pixie all had enough of your complete fucking garbage and were banned or left because of you!
Addicted to crack is that the best insult you can muster ya dumb old fuckwit?
Cool story. Neither Pedro nor Mic needed any help from me to get themselves banned. They easily did that all by themselves. The dumb cunts, after attacking the mods what did they expect was going to happen? But if I was a moderator I'd punt you out for your recent attack on snapper. You're a maggot. Fuck off back to icmag with your bullshit.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cool story. Neither Pedro nor Mic needed any help from me to get themselves banned. They easily did that all by themselves. The dumb cunts, after attacking the mods what did they expect was going to happen? But if I was a moderator I'd punt you out for your recent attack on snapper. You're a maggot. Fuck off back to icmag with your bullshit.
🤣 of course you'd punt me you can't handle someone calling out you bullshit.
If you support the Jew rat genocide then fuck you too 🖕

Top Bottom