Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Sorry thought he said he had nothing, all good, I should of read the above posts.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
What if they crack then stall? Like ya get a little tail and then it just stops? I’d still call that duds. Not saying that this is happening this occasion.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
What if they crack then stall? Like ya get a little tail and then it just stops? I’d still call that duds. Not saying that this is happening this occasion.

yeah that happens gaz but i've waited 2 wks after seed crack and tail 1/4 to 1/2 inch or more to show their faces above soil

but have also had a couple like you said that just stalled at that little bud tail poking out.

still, time for them to pop up for sure

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

How is a seed that germinates a dud?

Seed germination is defined as the sum of events that begin with hydration of the seed and culminate in emergence of the embryonic axis (usually the radicle) from the seed coat.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well he's been doing this for a while now , so cracking and getting a seed to grow isn't hard is it , suppose we'll find out I'm going to crack a few girl Scout crack seeds in the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom