Mushy Mayhem

DosFish

Germinating
User ID
This thread encouraged me to give it a go - thanks to all the contributors . I researched and decided on "PF Tek" and "Water Tub Tek" method. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I've never tried shrooms before, so looking forward to the harvest. The strain is Golden Teacher - here are some pics.

20240518_091418 (Medium).jpg

20240528_055617 (Medium).jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
This thread encouraged me to give it a go - thanks to all the contributors . I researched and decided on "PF Tek" and "Water Tub Tek" method. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I've never tried shrooms before, so looking forward to the harvest. The strain is Golden Teacher - here are some pics.

View attachment 48383

View attachment 48384
I can't say I've had them either. They look nice and should be a proper golden colour unlike my partial albino GT.
Looking forward to seeing how yours turn out.

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
I think I might try a very low dose, reports I've read mention 0.4g being very potent,
I might start out on 0.1g.
It's not a very good strain to start out on but unfortunately it's the only thing that produced fruit without contamination.
I've been very hesitant to try them considering they are 4x more potent than the Cubensis varieties apparently..

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I think I might try a very low dose, reports I've read mention 0.4g being very potent,
I might start out on 0.1g.
It's not a very good strain to start out on but unfortunately it's the only thing that produced fruit without contamination.
I've been very hesitant to try them considering they are 4x more potent than the Cubensis varieties apparently..
slowly slowly approach sounds sensible unless u post a handful to @Sun Ra and he’ll give us the low down 😳😳😳

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
slowly slowly approach sounds sensible unless u post a handful to @Sun Ra and he’ll give us the low down 😳😳😳
Think I have the same strain as @Goonie Goat - albino golden teachers - very nice and cruising trip - lasts quite a while - 10 hours+ plenty of fluro coloured patterns when you close your eyes but they're gone when you open them. I didn't wanna take too many as I live on my own and didn't want to get into any unsupervised shenanigans. Felt pretty fucked the next day. Began a "Blue Moon Project" thread on another website posting 100 different versions of the song "Blue Moon". It was originally called "2024 St Kilda Barramundi Thread aka The Blue Moon Project" - mods weirded out and merged it with another thread ......

Last edited:

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Think I have the same strain as @Goonie Goat - albino golden teachers - very nice and cruising trip - lasts quite a while - 10 hours+ plenty of fluro coloured patterns when you close your eyes but they're gone when you open them. I didn't wanna take too many as I live on my own and didn't want to get into any unsupervised shenanigans. Felt pretty fucked the next day. Began a "Blue Moon Project" thread on another website posting 100 different versions of the song "Blue Moon".
These ones I have are Panaeolus Cyanescens AKA Blue Meanies..

They don't grow as large as your Psilocybin Cubensis (Golden Teachers) but they are extremely potent compared to them. the trip reports I've read scare me as they are only taking a tiny amount and getting blitzed off their faces.
A good thing about them is they don't taste like shit compared to the others.

That's a nice report though, hopefully I'll have a similar report to share when the time comes (or maybe I'll shit myself to death 😳)

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
Oh, my mistake. The Golden Teachers test very nice.

Also mean meaning to post this interesting article here ...........

Interesting article, seems like a really down to earth bloke, not washing his mushroom hunting clothing 🧀😂
I just looked up 'John Cage music' considering he was an artist and found this? Are they taking the piss or did the pianist just take a handful of shrooms before the show began 😳😂

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Interesting article, seems like a really down to earth bloke, not washing his mushroom hunting clothing 🧀😂
I just looked up 'John Cage music' considering he was an artist and found this? Are they taking the piss or did the pianist just take a handful of shrooms before the show began 😳😂

It's about being quiet and listening mate.

Top Bottom