Mushy Mayhem

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
thanks Goonie and Sun Ra, I know I’m stoned but that cage vid is 7:44 of my life that I’m never getting back and it all felt like shite till a st kinda fan of all things makes it all perfectly clear

tse is beautiful 💨 💨 💨

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
thanks Goonie and Sun Ra, I know I’m stoned but that cage vid is 7:44 of my life that I’m never getting back and it all felt like shite till a st kinda fan of all things makes it all perfectly clear

tse is beautiful 💨 💨 💨
Brian Oblivion is a good bloke I reckon. 🤣

It goes for about 12 pages ........

Last edited:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Very nice, gummies sound interesting too,
Will you just blend the mushrooms into powder for them?
I was thinking I'd grind up half and cover in honey for a month and make a very strong cup of tea with the other half, then mix together for the gummies.?. Haven't done any research yet, open to suggestions

Goonie Goat

Curing
User ID
I was thinking I'd grind up half and cover in honey for a month and make a very strong cup of tea with the other half, then mix together for the gummies.?. Haven't done any research yet, open to suggestions
Not sure if there's any other way of doing it but they sound nice.
I've seen pictures of the shroom chocolates that people make start growing mycelium which was pretty cool to see. They'll grow on anything 😂..
Saw somewhere else that they were using some kinda mushroom to break down plastics too

Top Bottom