Memes memes memes

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I had an Israeli gf in my early 20's - out here to visit her sister - she'd never rooted a Goy before.
One of the best roots of my life and an absolute stunner ! She lived on black coffee and ciggies. Good times.
Thing is - they are the same people as the Arabs, Iraqis, Iranians, just don't like to admit it. Neither do the other
side.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I had an Israeli gf in my early 20's - out here to visited her sister - she'd never rooted a Goy before.
One of the best roots of my life and an absolute stunner ! She lived on black coffee and ciggies. Good times.
Thing is - they are the same people as the Arabs, Iraqis, Iranians, just don't like to admit it. Neither do the other
side.
There all Arabs/middle Eastern!!

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I had an Israeli gf in my early 20's - out here to visited her sister - she'd never rooted a Goy before.
side.
I had a few of the happy clappers turn up at my side gate the other week. Fuck the blue bitch was frothing trying to bite the cunts through the gate. Filthy fucking cunts. All the shit that goes on in the world and these happy clappers hide behind the church. 🤬

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I had a few of the happy clappers turn up at my side gate the other week. Fuck the blue bitch was frothing trying to bite the cunts through the gate. Filthy fucking cunts. All the shit that goes on in the world and these happy clappers hide behind the church. 🤬
Just as I posted this the beating drums and chanting has begun. It starts on Wednesday and goes till Sunday . Fucking USA based fucking happy clapping cunts. I don't know how the bloke living next door to the cunts puts up it

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just as I posted this the beating drums and chanting has begun. It starts on Wednesday and goes till Sunday . Fucking USA based fucking happy clapping cunts. I don't know how the bloke living next door to the cunts puts up it
Coombyarrr!! 🤣

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Call the cops. Or set the dogs on the cunts .........

Pixie

Baked
User ID
There's 2 of these ' churches ' in the local area. I've asked a friend of mine and he confirmed that they are run by Hillsong. Pretty shit I reckon. Child grooming cunts.

Top Bottom