Memes memes memes

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
User ID
............. I didn't know Bigfoot identified as a lady ? Dude (Looks Like A Lady)

View attachment 41626
Well, I don't think there are many people I could admit this too, but I'm pretty sure the people at TSE will understand. I'd totally let a lady Yeti take advantage of me!

Remember, if I'm camping in the woods, I'm almost certainly completely stoned and I'm pretty agreeable when baked....

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
If Ladyfoot has a minge grander my beard, I'll go to Chow Town!
Hopefully she doesn't have chlamydia
hqdefault.jpg

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seriously asking for honest opinions here. I got perma banned from Big Footy on AFL Grand Final Day for posting this - can someone tell me what the problem is with this please ?

1700832510825.png

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Seriously asking for honest opinions here. I got perma banned from Big Footy on AFL Grand Final Day for posting this - can someone tell me what the problem is with this please ?

View attachment 41679
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the fuck even is this?
It's a dolphin swimming into a horses cunt to the song west Virginia.
Not only do I have no fucking idea what this means I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with AFL! 🤔

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the fuck even is this?
It's a dolphin swimming into a horses cunt to the song west Virginia.
Not only do I have no fucking idea what this means I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with AFL! 🤔
This song .......

The relevance to the AFL grand final is there is a guy who plays for the Brisbane Lions called Charlie Cameron.
Whenever he kicks a goal at home in Brisbane they play Country Roads over the PA system at the ground.

1700874318913.png

Top Bottom