• Poll closed .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No mate my old Navy days have caught up with me they found a large shadow on my right lung it’s full of Asbestos .
In 2013 I got misdiagnosed with mesothelioma and the Alfred Hospital in Melbs took out my upper left lung.
They fucked up and were wrong no matter how that fucked me ..... hoping for the best mate for you, I was lucky
but actually that was BS so probs a lot more serious for you.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
In 2013 I got misdiagnosed with mesothelioma and the Alfred Hospital in Melbs took out my upper left lung.
They fucked up and were wrong no matter how that fucked me ..... hoping for the best mate for you, I was lucky
but actually that was BS so probs a lot more serious for you.
That’s sad to hear cobba what a right royal fuck up that was .

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Yeah mate not the news I was expecting but the doctor has said I’m as healthy as a lion dumb as an ox and more cunning than a shit house rat , the shadow isn’t dark but it’s not light either I’m just going to walk on till I can’t mate .

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Very sad to hear one drop, hope you’ve got some support close by.
Love your grows. Was going to ask earlier if you’re still growing the very cherry stuff. Can’t remember seeing it fully baked.
Sorry mate I had to end the grow it hemied in the 9 th week and fucked the hole shit show in the grow shed I tossed all plant material to the chooks mate was no point growing anything out after being contaminated.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I make reggae music myself ( and am a drummer). Just guessed by your screen name.
Played in a few reggae splash punk ska bands living in Melbourne for a few years now days I session sit fir my son Jasper he’s been writing some really strong lyrically songs I’ve been guitarist for him done a few quiet gigs with out at Mona he has a permanent gig out there monthly. This month he’s going to introduce Jack my other son he’s 14 and plays everything he’s going to play the guitar I’ve got to much on with my life .

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Played in a few reggae splash punk ska bands living in Melbourne for a few years now days I session sit fir my son Jasper he’s been writing some really strong lyrically songs I’ve been guitarist for him done a few quiet gigs with out at Mona he has a permanent gig out there monthly. This month he’s going to introduce Jack my other son he’s 14 and plays everything he’s going to play the guitar I’ve got to much on with my life .
Good stuff.
I can’t sing so I’m glad recently I found a singer. All my old friends are on the punk side but I’m not into it (anymore). And I rarely make new friends.
So grateful I found a Rasta local who sings!
Not into playing live though. I get too much anxiety for that but want to make a record just for personal satisfaction.

:).

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

luv me abit alot of reggae...

Went to MONA earlier this year, awesome place...next visit will be on Shrooms for sure lol...

Planing another trip down your way early next year, will have to catch up for a yarn n a smoke mate!

All the best OD!... hang in there mate!

Top Bottom