How often do YOU get stoned ?

How often do YOU - yes you, get high ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
♓︎⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎❒︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ◻︎◆︎❍︎◻︎ ❍︎♋︎⍓︎ □︎⬥︎■︎ ⧫︎⍓︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎ ◆︎◻︎ ♒♏︎❒︎♏📪 ✋♍♋︎■︎'⧫︎ ♒♏︎●︎◻︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎&︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ □︎■︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒♏♌♏︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏♋♎︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎◆︎❍︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♋︎■︎ ♋︎⬥︎♒♓︎●︎♏︎.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
♓︎⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎❒︎⍓︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ◻︎◆︎❍︎◻︎ ❍︎♋︎⍓︎ □︎⬥︎■︎ ⧫︎⍓︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎ ◆︎◻︎ ♒♏︎❒︎♏📪 ✋♍♋︎■︎'⧫︎ ♒♏︎●︎◻︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎■︎&︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ □︎■︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒♏♌♏︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏♋♎︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ⧫︎♒♓︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎◆︎❍︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♋︎■︎ ♋︎⬥︎♒♓︎●︎♏︎.
mate it might be time to smoke a little more and take a break from the mushies 🤣

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
📃📄 ❖︎□︎⧫︎♏︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♋♐♋♓︎❒︎ ♏♐♐︎□︎❒︎⧫︎ 📫 ♌♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒♋︎■︎ ✋♏︎⌧︎◻︎♏♍︎⧫︎♏♎︎. 🚩□︎●︎●︎ ♍︎●︎□︎⬧︎♏︎⬧︎ ✌︎◆︎♑📃 ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎⬧︎♏︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ⬥︎♋︎■︎■︎♋♎︎□︎ ♎♏︎❍︎□︎♍︎❒︎♋♍︎⍓︎ ⬥︎♒♓︎●︎⬧︎⧫︎ ◆︎■︎♎︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎♏♎♋︎■︎♎︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎■︎♏♎♌︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎ ●︎□︎□︎&︎⬧︎ □︎♐♓︎⧫︎.

Crazy.gifNo You.gif

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So can anyone tip me into some shroom shenanigans 😁😁
❄︎❒︎⍓︎ ⚐❒︎♌📫 ♒♏︎'⬧︎ ♑︎□︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎❍︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ □︎♐♒♓︎⬧︎ ♏♋︎❒︎⬧︎. ✋♎︎❒︎□︎◻︎◻︎♏♎♋♒♓︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♒♓︎❍︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♒♏♎♓♎︎■︎'⧫︎ ♌♓︎⧫︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑♒︎.....⚐❒︎ 📖︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♒♋︎❖︎♏♋︎ ●︎□︎□︎&︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏♍︎□︎◆︎◻︎●︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎◆︎⬧︎♒︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏♋♎︎⬧︎ 📫 ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏♓︎■︎♐︎□︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎❒︎♏︎ □︎■︎ ♒︎□︎⬥︎ ⧫︎□︎ □︎❒︎♎♏︎❒︎ ♋♑︎❒︎□︎⬥︎ 📖♓︎⧫︎. ☠︎□︎⧫︎ ♏︎⌧︎◻︎♏︎■︎⬧︎♓︎❖︎♏♋︎■︎♎︎ ❒︎♏︎●︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎●︎⍓︎ ♏♋︎⬧︎⍓︎. 😇

Translation:

Try @Orb - he's got them coming out of his ears. I dropped a hint to him but he didn't bite though .....Or just have a look at the couple of mushy threads - some info there on how to order a grow kit. Not expensive and relatively easy. 😇

mushies.gif

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
❄︎❒︎⍓︎ ⚐❒︎♌📫 ♒♏︎'⬧︎ ♑︎□︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎❍︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♓︎■︎♑︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ □︎♐♒♓︎⬧︎ ♏♋︎❒︎⬧︎. ✋♎︎❒︎□︎◻︎◻︎♏♎♋♒♓︎■︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♒♓︎❍︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♒♏♎♓♎︎■︎'⧫︎ ♌♓︎⧫︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑♒︎.....⚐❒︎ 📖︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♒♋︎❖︎♏♋︎ ●︎□︎□︎&︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒♏♍︎□︎◆︎◻︎●︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ❍︎◆︎⬧︎♒︎⍓︎ ⧫︎♒︎❒︎♏♋♎︎⬧︎ 📫 ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏♓︎■︎♐︎□︎ ⧫︎♒♏︎❒︎♏︎ □︎■︎ ♒︎□︎⬥︎ ⧫︎□︎ □︎❒︎♎♏︎❒︎ ♋♑︎❒︎□︎⬥︎ 📖♓︎⧫︎. ☠︎□︎⧫︎ ♏︎⌧︎◻︎♏︎■︎⬧︎♓︎❖︎♏♋︎■︎♎︎ ❒︎♏︎●︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎●︎⍓︎ ♏♋︎⬧︎⍓︎. 😇

Translation:

Try @Orb - he's got them coming out of his ears. I dropped a hint to him but he didn't bite though .....Or just have a look at the couple of mushy threads - some info there on how to order a grow kit. Not expensive and relatively easy. 😇

View attachment 50342
Cheers for that mate 👍

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Cheers for that mate 👍
Pro tips - if you haven't had them for a few years or ever - start small and ........ wait. Take one or two and wait 2 hours and see how you're feeling before taking any more. Also - good to have someone with you in case you decide you can fly, etc. But doing it on your own is cool too if that's what it is. If you are in a very down or depressed state of mind - this is NOT THE TIME to take them. Wait until you are feeling OK about things.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Pro tips - if you haven't had them for a few years or ever - start small and ........ wait. Take one or two and wait 2 hours and see how you're feeling before taking any more. Also - good to have someone with you in case you decide you can fly, etc. But doing it on your own is cool too if that's what it is. If you are in a very down or depressed state of mind - this is NOT THE TIME to take them. Wait until you are feeling OK about things.
Cheers sr

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Cheers sr
Cheers - also don't have anything planned to do or people to see for the next 10 - 12 hours. Also some herb on the way down is a nice way - for me anyway - to slow things down to the point when you can sleep. Also - start early or sleep in late on the day - night trips are cool but you can end up being awake for 24 hrs which makes you and yer body feel a bit fucked after that. Also - don't drink alcohol when tripping I think - it doesn't do anything anyway except make you feel more washed out the next day.
🫥 ➿😵‍💫

Don't be afraid to let your body die.gif

and don't be afraid of going for a walk outside if you're feeling up to it. driving ? maybe not ......
also give power tools a miss as well.

Last edited:

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Okay so smoke everyday except for small exceptions like I once quit for a missus for about 6 months then told her to fuck off n started smoking again and once again when I had to get my license back. Other then those two times have been smoking everyday since I was about 15.

Munchies seem to come n go with my tolerance. If my tolerance is high then I don't get the munchies at all but in the times I've quit or had tolerance breaks when I start smoking again I get the munchies to the point where I can't stop eating and give myself pains in the stomach or make myself physically sick.

On the normal though if my girl isn't down for school holidays I usually only really have the one big meal for dinner and munch on finger food what ever is easiest unless I make an effort to be in a routine to eat breakfast lunch and dinner then most of the time I can't be fucked. So all in all I'd also say it's a mixture of age and just cbf.

@Harry bootlace I was also very skinny for years till I got put on my antidepressants then I put on around 25kg in under 3 months.

Yeah I’ve been on anti depressants for over a decade. One that is meant to make you fat. Nada.
It’s ok. I’m resigned to the fact now.

Every day I’m going through 15 to 20 gms a day most of the time I’m not even stoned my tolerance is way fucked wifey said it’s because I grow incredibly strong cannabis o just love the terps more than the stone .
Shit. That would be an expensive habit if the stuff didn’t “grow on trees”

How long a break you reckon you’d need to get back to “normal”?

Top Bottom