How often do YOU get stoned ?

How often do YOU - yes you, get high ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well, I was kinda wondering last night how often people are smoking / vaping / eating our beloved herb.

So I thought I'd run a poll to settle the issue. No judgement, from me anyway. Voting is anonymous so wgaf ?

Sun Ra Buzzer.gif

sun_ra_essentials_beatcaffeine.jpg

Sociopath results.png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm retired so usually start not long after lunch and just keep topping up unless I have something on and going out.
Id be in the same boat. I just have to be a barely functional human being during the days here and there.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
im doing between 0.1g and 0.3g every 2nd day cause I’ve read u can develop a tolerance fairly quickly

I think it’s had a positive effect on my mood (I’m a bit of a cunt sometimes) and my interest levels/motivation to do shit has definitely increased and it’s only been over a month

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
OK - here is my other question for those daily users - any loss of appetite ?

I've found since I retired 3 years ago and started smoking again - I couldn't for the 10 years prior coz drug tests at work - but I've now found my appetite is gone and I literally have to force myself to eat.

I'm wondering if it's canna related. Back in the day I used to know all about "the munchies" - but I don't get this at all anymore.

Over to you lot ...........

Top Bottom