What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
or

VinDeezle

⛽
Community Member
User ID
2953
Looks mellow as but fun. Not many jumps.
The overabundance of machine cut trail is a bit underwhelming as well. I do fancy a bit more natural, rough, rutted terrain tbh.
I just have a soft spot for that area as I spent a few years there during my childhood.
 

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
17
The overabundance of machine cut trail is a bit underwhelming as well. I do fancy a bit more natural, rough, rutted terrain tbh.
I just have a soft spot for that area as I spent a few years there during my childhood.
Yeah not real steep! Some epic natural shit in the hills round Wollongong.
Me and me son done this one a few times.https://youtu.be/4Q44P71ixEA?si=t8ZR2-QOC_AoKoEe
 

Indy

Misfit
User ID
57
Probably the Runaway Bay lads ripping it up, been a bit of a past time around those parts since the 80's. A issue that pops up on local news from time to time, thanks to whinging old cunts. Fortunately they haven't won yet.
 
Top Bottom