What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
"...don't believe that being Jewish is the same as being pro-Zionist. That's a Zionist game to make you think cussing Israel's a racist view"
-J Christie

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
"...don't believe that being Jewish is the same as being pro-Zionist. That's a Zionist game to make you think cussing Israel's a racist view"
-J Christie

At the end of the day the Jews are completely funded militarily and in every other way by America!! They would literally have nothing to fight with if America didn't keep giving them billions of dollars worth weapons and foreign aid every month!!

The western media is also deliberately hiding the atrocities committed by the Jews/US
This isn't war this is just genocide exactly what the Germans did to them in WW2!!
Think I read the other day they think 97% of those killed by the Jews/US are unarmed civilians!!
America could stop this with 1 phone call!!

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
At the end of the day the Jews are completely funded militarily and in every other way by America!! They would literally have nothing to fight with if America didn't keep giving them billions of dollars worth weapons and foreign aid every month!!

The western media is also deliberately hiding the atrocities committed by the Jews/US
This isn't war this is just genocide exactly what the Germans did to them in WW2!!
Think I read the other day they think 97% of those killed by the Jews/US are unarmed civilians!!
America could stop this with 1 phone call!!
Yep it is just another land grab

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Even though it sounds like quite an efficient unit, It'd still be great to see how much power is needed to sustain a commercial crop of say 20 acres. Plus they're only talking about using renewable energy, and to be honest, as a country we're not there just yet. Which kinda makes it sound like a bit of a fairy tale for now.

Reason i mention that is because that's one of our largest concerns is the ever increasing need and reliance on energy to sustain our lifestyles. More and more is constantly required, when in fact i believe we need to get back to more simplistic times like we were living post-WW2 to the 70's. As fucked as that may sound, we would've been consuming far less energy than what we are today. Until we address that elephant in the room, and people genuinely take a look at their consumption and work out where they can cut back. Sustainability of life on this planet will always be an issue.

That said. This tech sounds promising nonetheless. Good find, mate. (y)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone has seen Opperheimer yet, and if it's worth checking out? Because i see it's been released on YIFY's site ( yts.mx ). Seems to have some good reviews.

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
Anyway, I came here to ask if anyone has seen Opperheimer yet, and if it's worth checking out? Because i see it's been released on YIFY's site ( yts.mx ). Seems to have some good reviews.
watched it last week. I enjoyed it but maybe a little over rated. full star cast made it i reckon

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
they literally own the biggest slice of everything .
Yeah its fucking disgusting that this is allowed to happen. Capitalism was designed to keep a very small few very wealthy while the rest squabble over the crumbs!!
How's this for a fact in 2022 87% of every dollar earned on planet earth went to 1.5% of the population the othe 98.5% shared the remaining 18%
When will the time come to stop this insanity?

Top Bottom