What Are You Watching?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Looks good at 8-10 ft, anything bigger would be a paddle marathon especially without a jet ski
Mate u are so lucky, Cloud ⛅️ Break up there with Teahpoh (chops)
Aussie Pipe closest I’ve got maybe racecourse at Ulladulla or Huski bommy when it’s big
Mate ure a celebrity now
When I went to Fiji I did the 2 break tour. So surf 1 in the morning and the other in the arvo.
Was a very nice 4 to 6 ft and on the rise. Did cloud break first and the tide was high so was good but a bit fat on the smaller waves. By the time we finished lunch had a joint with boat driver and jumped off the boat at restaurants it was 6 to 8ft. Best surf I've ever had! Restaurants is very long when it gets bigger and I got a wave for at least 1m to 1m 20s. Got 3 barrels on the 1 wave!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Reef break out the front of Boudui national Park. You got to climb down a rope ladder it's a Reef break no people or The Box sand bar break pretty good at the moment since they dredged the channel. 500 metre plus rides if you know what you are doing 👍

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You talking about that 30mm break 1/2 way up the rocks on north side

Got some classic barrels at the north end of 7 mile Beach
Nth end, 7 mile beach,? U talking Gerroa, chips or even paddled out to bommy off the headland
Farking shark breeding ground out there mate, only time I ever give Noah’s a second thought

Top Bottom