What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
hoping to get there one day if i can. Ive done indonesia thailand vietnam india and japan but nepal tibet are still on the list
I've been living through a mate who travels abroad every year. He's pretty much been to the same countries as well while I've been completely stagnant.

I had planned to go over to Nepal earlier this year but health issues have been incredibly relentless this year.

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
I've been living through a mate who travels abroad every year. He's pretty much been to the same countries as well while I've been completely stagnant.

I had planned to go over to Nepal earlier this year but health issues have been incredibly relentless this year.
yeah ya gotta be fit to travel unless you wanna just stay in hotels and drink at the lobby bar. which isnt a bad thing either. I did that on my first trip to vietnam it was soooo fucking humid and hot all i wanted to do was drink cold beer and stare at all the hot sweaty fools through the glass. i been to singapore and hong kong too but they dont really have that third world charm :)

Top Bottom