What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
love slug and ant. These guys have been on my playlist since I was an early teenager. Such down to earth blokes with incredibly introspective work.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
need more people pushing back on this rubbish like ol mate here.
these sick c*nts are totally out of control . Im all for inclusion but pedos I could shoot all day
the vast majority of child abusers are not members of the lbgt community but are in fact so called religious people hiding behind the church and that is a FACT

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
need more people pushing back on this rubbish like ol mate here.
these sick c*nts are totally out of control . Im all for inclusion but pedos I could shoot all day
tbh we need more folks pushing back against the rubbish that old mate here is peddling

I mean ffs it’s hard to know where to start - no one aside from pedos think child abuse is acceptable might be a fair place

but this dc reckons that kids will be safer if the ‘rainbow people’ were further marginalised cause rainbow people represent pedos - what fucking planet are these fucks from?

maybe kids, all kids including ones that don’t feel they fit in, would be safer if dumb cunts like him weren’t peddling so much utter shite

Reactions: HGO

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
the vast majority of child abusers are not members of the lbgt community but are in fact so called religious people hiding behind the church and that is a FACT
if it is a fact can you show the actual statistics please.

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
tbh we need more folks pushing back against the rubbish that old mate here is peddling

I mean ffs it’s hard to know where to start - no one aside from pedos think child abuse is acceptable might be a fair place

but this dc reckons that kids will be safer if the ‘rainbow people’ were further marginalised cause rainbow people represent pedos - what fucking planet are these fucks from?

maybe kids, all kids including ones that don’t feel they fit in, would be safer if dumb cunts like him weren’t peddling so much utter shite
its not just blatant pedos its fucking disgusting sexual and mental retarded gender benders that are brainwashing children into thinking its ok to chop off their genitals and undergo irreversible surgeries because they are a little confused about their identity. there is many forms of child abuse.
and Im not suggesting its the entire alphabet people but they are using the same flag as cover

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
if it is a fact can you show the actual statistics please.

thats just a few links that came up when I searched "statistics of child abuse in religion"
it's common knowledge that priests like to mess with young boys and so when one gets caught all his
peers help to cover it up as they would more than likely be as guilty as he is .
Now its your turn money bags to show me anywhere near as many abuse numbers from someone who is gay or trans
for some reason certain people are so triggered by gay or trans people to the point of lashing out and being bigots
some say every accusation is a confession do you secretly wear womens undies?

zanzi

Germinating
User ID

thats just a few links that came up when I searched "statistics of child abuse in religion"
it's common knowledge that priests like to mess with young boys and so when one gets caught all his
peers help to cover it up as they would more than likely be as guilty as he is .
Now its your turn money bags to show me anywhere near as many abuse numbers from someone who is gay or trans
for some reason certain people are so triggered by gay or trans people to the point of lashing out and being bigots
some say every accusation is a confession do you secretly wear womens undies?
We are all aware that many members of the clergy are pedos but that wasnt your actual claim. Let me refresh your memory
So, show a statistic which proves that the "vast majority" of pedos are not members of the lbgt community. Lots of gay priests around, you know that right?

Top Bottom