What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The most pungent 10g I have ever had the pleasure of parting with.
IMG_20231025_205010.jpg
This diesel is no joke. As it starts to mature there's a vomit like pungence seeping in alongside the burning rubber and hair when in hand, but take a few steps back and it's disgustingly sweet as a whole. Turpentine/kerosene sweet.

Gotta say I'm impressed in comparison to the auto version I ran a few months ago which was heavy citrus and gas afters in the tent. Knockout smoke in comparison.

First time I've experienced actual confusion, discomfort and disgust after taking a whiff.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
well why part with it?
Unless it was worth it.
I'm trying not to stink the whole house out lol. All seriousness though, I usually keep a half or so from every plant for myself and the rest goes to friends and family in return for barter and good will as I'm not a big smoker myself. I just love having the chance to see this marvelous plant express itself.

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Mate got a new clone a few cycles ago. No idea what it is, but it's mint. Tight as fuck (no PGR) and crystals just fall off it when grinding it up.
Missus decarbed 1.1g (pre-cook) last night and ate it with a spoonful of peanut butter, was fucking flying. Was a good night.
20231105_164209.jpg20231105_164215.jpg

Last edited:

yourtrees'hugger

Seedling
User ID
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and live in the US. My brother recently moved over there to Mossman, which rekindled my interest in australia and landed me here reading this forum..
Anyhow I wanted to contribute what I have going right now at least, though it's not done yet for about another 2-3 weeks.
It's a random pheno from some bag seed that has grown quite well.

Also brilliant work from this forum.. some amazing flowers I have seen scrolling these pages.

Cheers

20231108_104357.jpg

Top Bottom