Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SAW

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I totally agree, all this stuff to PM.
I’ve always imagined a shopping trip and the shipping methods.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I was in Spain for Spannabis last year, picked some seeds up and had them on me as I traveled through Austria and the UK then back home to Australia. I simply took them out of their packaging and put them in the coin pockets of my pants and shorts.
there you go .....

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
FED-EX gets screened M8 - everything does.
Sorry - not "everything does" - make friends with an international government delegation type.

Peeps who work in embassies ........

They don't get checked out actually.

[even if there is serious intel] lol

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Sorry - not "everything does" - make friends with an international government delegation type.

Peeps who work in embassies ........

They don't get checked out actually.

[even if there is serious intel] lol
wasnt north korea trafficking drugs that way?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
One of the large usa seedbanks announced last week they have now introduced * guaranteed international delivery *. I haven't looked at shipping prices for guaranteed delivery, and it's likely to be expensive. But they will keep resending parcels until they arrive safely at your safe address.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
One of the large usa seedbanks announced last week they have now introduced * guaranteed international delivery *. I haven't looked at shipping prices for guaranteed delivery, and it's likely to be expensive. But they will keep resending parcels until they arrive safely at your safe address.
Wouldn't be herbies would it lol? Their old "delivery guarantee" was a joke. Never resent or refunded once out of a few orders that got stuck regardless of their "delivery guarantee". They also said they'd resend until they arrive too but never did once and there was probably $500-600 worth of seed split over two orders.

For some reason I've never had any luck with resends from US banks (had a few with"delivery guarantee" refuse to resend or refund) but have had everything from Canada resent with no issues. Now I'm being a bitter cunt and missing out on quality shit due to being Sus on US seed banks lol.

Green Genius

Vegetating
User ID
Wouldn't be herbies would it lol? Their old "delivery guarantee" was a joke. Never resent or refunded once out of a few orders that got stuck regardless of their "delivery guarantee". They also said they'd resend until they arrive too but never did once and there was probably $500-600 worth of seed split over two orders.

For some reason I've never had any luck with resends from US banks (had a few with"delivery guarantee" refuse to resend or refund) but have had everything from Canada resent with no issues. Now I'm being a bitter cunt and missing out on quality shit due to being Sus on US seed banks lol.
Banks are the worst. Because they ALWAYS use the lowest cost shipper. Direct from the breeder. Bloom charge $120USD for shipping.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Banks are the worst. Because they ALWAYS use the lowest cost shipper. Direct from the breeder. Bloom charge $120USD for shipping.
I'm very surface level in that regards. Only ever really used bigger banks and never really checked out breeders individually or at the source. Probably need to look into it tbh.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Not herbies. P.M. me if you would like details. Disclaimer: I haven't tried the guarantee option from them as it's a new delivery option.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
i had to get one of my dreads checked after walking through the x-ray and they “couldn’t see through it “ at perth airport last year.
When they saw my wife’s massive head of dreads they just moved us on quickly also she was 6 months pregnant showing a huge tummy she had 2 k worth of seed in her hair and we lost the car keys one day guess where we found them not kidding in her hair ..

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Here is my suggestion: Juggling balls. Make them with balloons, bird seed [add canna seeds to the mix and extract them later after delivery, plastic soft drink bottle and funnel.

A bit of mucking around but worth it imo. Send them to multiple safe addresses as gifts using false names.

Package them up as birthday presents and include basic folded up printed beginner's instructions on how to juggle. (see below)

Make them up to look semi professional, like you have purchased them in a street market. Put the balls in cellophane bags
with the instructions and seal the bags with small staples. Then gift wrap.

Here is how to make them.

Here are the instructions.

View attachment 52258

You can put canna seeds [mixed with bird seed] in only one ball out of the three if you want, you can use different colour balloons so you can keep a not of what strains you put into what. And so on .......

View attachment 52259

View attachment 52260
Interesting but won't the birdseed trigger them to destroy them ?

Top Bottom