The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just found out the wife's cousin and her boyfriend have tested positive to covid.
They live in Sydney she is an early childhood educator and he works on the warfs.
Both fit and healthy with no underlying health problems.
Both said they have felt like shit for the last 3 days. They have both had 1 shot of Pfizer.

This the good bit. They live in high rise apartments and after 4 days at home in quarantine the people in the apartment above and below have both tested positive and they hadn't left their apartments for 6 days. The docs reckon it travelled through the air con system.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That sucks, man. Delta is proving such a bitch (never liked her music anyway). Makes ya wonder how bad this Mu one is going to be, considering it originally mutated in Africa, this could be the next big one. When it comes to virus's, this joint has the knack of hitting the scene in a big way. Thank fuck they contained Ebola over there for now..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That sucks, man. Delta is proving such a bitch (never liked her music anyway). Makes ya wonder how bad this Mu one is going to be, considering it originally mutated in Africa, this could be the next big one. When it comes to virus's, this joint has the knack of hitting the scene in a big way. Thank fuck they contained Ebola over there for now..
Fuck she's a hottie but. Fuck those legs and arse!! I reckon she'd have an outie pussy too.🀀

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Shouldn't be any worse than taking a Horse Worming agent
True, mate. Might be a good one to back up with after your hooked into the worming agent. That way once you've just about had enough of the shits 'n spews, the snake venom might put ya on the nod for a bit, give ya guts and A-hole a break.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Eww you like outtie pussys there Gross there like a hamburger with the lot an innie is the way to go there rare most chicks have hamburgers with the lot or chunky tacosView attachment 15734View attachment 15735
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Outie all day long!! Nothing better than getting ya mouth full of pussy lips. Or slipping ya hand down and wet lips squeeze between ya fingers or just pulling on em when ya fucking. 🀀 Did I mention I've won the cunalingus cup for the last 20 years. 😝
Had a few chicks with mad outies but ended up marrying one where ya can't see anything unless ya open it up just the bottom pic.
Ahhhh fuck I miss outies. πŸ˜”

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Eww you like outtie pussys there Gross there like a hamburger with the lot an innie is the way to go there rare most chicks have hamburgers with the lot or chunky tacosView attachment 15734View attachment 15735
Don't fucking say eewww either it's cunts with that attitude that give the chicks with outies a complex about em!!

It's the boring innie that deserves ridicule!!

Last edited:

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Outie all day long!! Nothing better than getting ya mouth full of pussy lips. Or slipping ya hand down and wet lips squeeze between ya fingers or just pulling on em when ya fucking. 🀀 Did I mention I've won the cunalingus cup for the last 20 years. 😝
Had a few chicks with mad outies but ended up marrying one where ya can't see anything unless ya open it up just the bottom pic.
Ahhhh fuck I miss outies. πŸ˜”
Cant wait to meet your Mrs at the golf day now! 😎

Top Bottom