The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Can't find the correct thread but seeing this is random discussion
March I opened a trading account with the minimum $250 A with their $50 bonus I s6arted with $222 American
Made a handy little profit so far trading only on bitcoin
Screenshot_20231207_150719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
No tips mate , I read when they were $20000 they would hit maybe 100,000 by early next yr , so just watching the up and downs

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Build a soil is a American website Mick. It's just rubbish bullshit website. Big flogs a advisor or some shit like that.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It was a long time ago now , I was supervisor for telstra
Foxtel and bigpond internet services
I did John Laws and 1 time Alan, signed confidentiality agreements so could say anything if I wanted

Pulled up at Alan's place, main bedroom was first room in Terrace house , as he opened door Dean Cappabianco stroll out with a towel rapped around his waste , Alan in his dressing gown

I'll let your imagination decide what happened before we arrived

Indy

Misfit
User ID
"Sadly and despite being handed overwhelming scientific evidence by this campaign and others, DVA continues to refuse Medicinal Cannabis for these veterans, stating “DVA has been advised there is insufficient scientific evidence that Medicinal Cannabis helps for any mental health condition.”
Understandably our veterans want to get better, get off these dangerous medications and onto a better and safer medication option such as Medicinal Cannabis treatments."

That's pretty fucked if that is the case. If anything, they should open the gates to other therapies including LSD, Mushrooms, etc..

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Post the link , I'll have a " look "

It's just a business in the US of A much like Dr Greenthumbs or OGS here (I think that's where they got the idea :unsure:) that sells amendments and Coots style mixes. He's found a market in cannabis growers and has branched out to having a youtube channel to show how to use his products.

He also has a discord server that requires payment to access, which is what Bigflog claimed to be a mod of. I've sent them some screenshots of Bigflogs claims that he is associated with them and a few of his lovely posts here on the forum. See what comes of it 🤷‍♂️.

Here's his youtube channel, it's actually not bad -> https://www.youtube.com/@BuildASoil

Patreon_Sucker.jpg

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
"Sadly and despite being handed overwhelming scientific evidence by this campaign and others, DVA continues to refuse Medicinal Cannabis for these veterans, stating “DVA has been advised there is insufficient scientific evidence that Medicinal Cannabis helps for any mental health condition.”
Understandably our veterans want to get better, get off these dangerous medications and onto a better and safer medication option such as Medicinal Cannabis treatments."

That's pretty fucked if that is the case. If anything, they should open the gates to other therapies including LSD, Mushrooms, etc..
I'm fairly sure the DVA is ran by dinosaurs, a few of my friends from school that went into the army find it worse than their experience with centrelink and getting on youth allowance as kids

Top Bottom