Random pics of weed

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Little under canopy gorilla crack nug she goin purple bloody cold still down here in the apple isle👍 been a struggle keepin this plant happy n healthy this grow but it’s gunna be killer smoke I reckon got that gassy stank to itView attachment 52454
Yea there's always some crazy nice buds down where the light is nearly non existent. Crazy how good auxins/hormones are at redirecting energy.

Some of the frostiest buds from the last few plants have been down the bottom strangely...we'll just ignore density lol..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Yea there's always some crazy nice buds down where the light is nearly non existent. Crazy how good auxins/hormones are at redirecting energy.

Some of the frostiest buds from the last few plants have been down the bottom strangely...
Yea I find that to but to be fair that gorilla crack pretty sparkly all over for a crook plant it’s producing well cheers @Sedge 👍 and yea that nug pretty much completely covered from the light she just hangin way down😂

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Canopy shot u can see the crook gorilla crack in the distance😂 at the front c99 x mango n squished in the middle between lights is the alien gunna try run em till Sunday then she’s chop chop time starting to fade right out stopped drinking so much so that’s telling me they nearly there il chuck some .6 ec feed through em maybe twice more then drought till Sunday👍 also dialled the Gavita pro back to 450watts each. IMG_6462.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Finally got around to top dressing and got me fish/kelp in a few days ago and they already greening up haha. The organic elitism has hit me hard and I was too good to go to Coles and get some powerfeed lol. I think I need to go back to a simple mix and a bottle of purple powerfeed and stop sucking my own dick.
IMG_20240930_105830.jpg
I don't know why I was so stubborn this run when it came to feeding lol..ran out of canna bio, swung me terra flores to a mate a few weeks ago, ran out of meals a few weeks ago and had to wait on fish/kelp and 4-4-4 meals for some strange ritualistic reason.

PE/AK X Peachy CBD looking good too...
IMG_20240929_171136.jpg

Last edited:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Not many posts in here these days is no 1 growing atm 😂 well here’s the top of my alien gorilla she frosty all fuel funk just what I like👍View attachment 52466
The weather is improving and my small tent is finally holding above 14° consistently, so Med is back in the game, albeit slowly!
20241001_081149.jpg
We have some Mandarin cookies r3 fems, some grape dragon s1's, a couple of bannana hammock/lilac diesel x ice cream king fems and a couple of ethos hashplant regs so far. It's a slow cold start!

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
The weather is improving and my small tent is finally holding above 14° consistently, so Med is back in the game, albeit slowly!
View attachment 52470
We have some Mandarin cookies r3 fems, some grape dragon s1's, a couple of bannana hammock/lilac diesel x ice cream king fems and a couple of ethos hashplant regs so far. It's a slow cold start!
They some wicked lookin heat pads ya got there Med mine bout half that size 👍 good to c ya back at it mate I’m debating wether or not to go again straight away or leave it a couple months so I’m not budding at the hottest point of summer or I gotta break the ol wallet out n join the led brigade😂👍 will put a couple of your grape dragons in the next run.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
They some wicked lookin heat pads ya got there Med mine bout half that size 👍 good to c ya back at it mate I’m debating wether or not to go again straight away or leave it a couple months so I’m not budding at the hottest point of summer or I gotta break the ol wallet out n join the led brigade😂👍 will put a couple of your grape dragons in the next run.
The heat pads are the only thing keeping the temps up atm as the leds don'tcontribute much. I should try digging out an old hps so I can start a little sooner next season 😂

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 52470
Super keen to follow these. You always put out the heat.

Been wanting to run the grape dragon fems for a while but this place has me so spoiled for choice, and space is a premium here.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Super keen to follow these. You always put out the heat.

Been wanting to run the grape dragon fems for a while but this place has me so spoiled for choice, and space is a premium here.
I'll fire up my thread in a couple of weeks to make it easier to keep track of.

Afgan Bob has a nice grape dragon going atm in his thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom