Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
did you flip em yet ?
Yep only four days ago though. Impatience has me all "wheres the vaginas at girls". I was expecting some stretch when I moved em down to 15 hours a while back as well haha. Probably the most dense veg I've had for a while and they got considerably less light than the last few.

Day 25 flip. We good though. They are offsetting well and there is a stigma or three here and there.
IMG_20240708_083622.jpg

Last edited:

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Dunno if you blokes ever suffer from this but Fk I’m struggling for growing motivation it’s been nearly 3 months since last harvest still got heaps of smoko but I’ve chucked a few in neglected the fuck out of em no fan on em only 0.6ec so they tad hungry but they be right il up pot this week sometime n get em under the hot lights well here they are from left to right all tse strains first is c99 x mango 2nd gg4 x green crack then the Afghans alien gorilla x mango breath n last is liberty haze x green crack hope ya all doin alright👍IMG_5887.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Dunno if you blokes ever suffer from this but Fk I’m struggling for growing motivation it’s been nearly 3 months since last harvest still got heaps of smoko but I’ve chucked a few in neglected the fuck out of em no fan on em only 0.6ec so they tad hungry but they be right il up pot this week sometime n get em under the hot lights well here they are from left to right all tse strains first is c99 x mango 2nd gg4 x green crack then the Afghans alien gorilla x mango breath n last is liberty haze x green crack hope ya all doin alright👍View attachment 49561
Keen to see that c99 X Mango. Right up me alleyway.

I can see you guys with an actual life struggling for motivation, but I have none so there's always motivation in abundance. My issue is popping too many and giving them away lol.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Keen to see that c99 X Mango. Right up me alleyway.

I can see you guys with an actual life struggling for motivation, but I have none so there's always motivation in abundance. My issue is popping too many and giving them away lol.
Gotta share the love Vin👍 I’ve just enjoyed not having plants to tend to for a few months done a bit of travelling but she’s time to get back into it on a brighter note had a legend on here send me some shrooms Fkn been yrs ground em up soaked em in lemon juice for 30 mins then smashed it the lemon surprisingly took the dreaded mushie taste away so cheers mate won’t name ya but your a legend my and the adult boy had a ball on em distortion to the max not a gamer but the boy had crash bandicoot on Fkn what a trip that was nearly to much😂NEARLY😂IMG_5875.jpegIMG_5879.jpeg

Top Bottom