Ordered from Mediseedman and got nothing...worried AF....could even add the P

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
They are called where’s my fucking seeds man for a reason, either they haven’t posted yet or they are still in transit or they been nabbed.

8 plus weeks for reg post this time of year.

If you get a visit your one unlucky mofo, it’s the ones selling seeds they want not the buyers.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just had a look at mediseedsman website.

What a piece of crap, they really based in Australia? You need to enter your date of birth every time you click on something on the page... how does anyone actually make it through to payment without punching a hole in their monitor? lol

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID

What a piece of crap, they really based in Australia? You need to enter your date of birth every time you click on something on the page... how does anyone actually make it through to payment without punching a hole in their monitor? lol
Must be you BG. DOB at start page,then good to go for me.

Pikey

Baked
User ID

I get the same... it's a good thing, means you're browser security is blocking their cookies (y)

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
Went with them because a mate got his no worries within a week or so. Also it seemed like was an Aus distributor and therefore no customs involved I hoped. Aus post seem like unlikely they would be checking. $16 a seed is exxy for sure...but a 20 pack brought the price down to $11....so with a couple of mates in mind ordered larger quantity. 3 flavours of 20...yeah probably dumb...but time is of the essence and I didn't want to fuck around. First time I have ever ordered online....grew fems last season and that was a complete game changer for outdoor. It's all about the numbers. They have not been helpful at all to deal with...refuse to actually confirm if were ever sent or were a domestic item. Just keep saying provide another address. The "PIN" was apparently sent after I waited the required 15 business days to complain that my seeds had not arrived. That package did not arrive either obviously. The DOB thing is just an age verification...you can type anything in as long as over 18 years ago. I didn't use real DOB or name.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just 2 help u breathe, pretty sure mail posted within Aus doesn't attract kuntsomes look see
But 2 mths when posted internally..[within Aus], bad news buddy. but at least u wont be getting a knock on door

Top Bottom