Ordered from Mediseedman and got nothing...worried AF....could even add the P

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
Hey team...ordered...fake name real address...nothing. I know, dumb as fuck...but moving on... Anyone have any interactions with MSman. I feel like all of the correspondance is just auto generated replies. At this point I'm hoping like fuck that they just scammed me and were never sent at all. Wishful thinking I'm sure. Fuck shit cunt ass bollocks. Anyone had experience with this mob?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey team...ordered...fake name real address...nothing. I know, dumb as fuck...but moving on... Anyone have any interactions with MSman. I feel like all of the correspondance is just auto generated replies. At this point I'm hoping like fuck that they just scammed me and were never sent at all. Wishful thinking I'm sure. Fuck shit cunt ass bollocks. Anyone had experience with this mob?
Haha relax, give it a bit before you hit the panic button. Whats it been, 5 minutes?

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
60 beans...ordered 2 months ago...followed site procedure to wait 15 working days before contact. Reply was we will send an address verification letter
containing a PIN. Neither turned up. i'm hoping like fuck I have been scammed and neither were sent at all rather that was intercepted and now compromised.

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
PIN was meant to verify that was going to correct address....never came. Next they said would track next parcel...nothing again

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Can only keep your fingers crossed and hope they are stalling till they get more stock ,,but they probably lose some to customs like the rest of us..
edit,,a bitch they haven’t contacted you though.

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
I was under the understanding was an Aus distributor...that's why I went with them. Just feel stupid and now worried about fallout. 60 beans isn't exactly novelty status.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah they are in aus so Local postage ,but they get them from overseas as far as I know.

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
Also refuse to answer any of my actual questions...just another auto generated response with a stupid picture and calling me a beautiful human haha.

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
Well best case scenario were never sent or made through customs...worst case I'm getting fucked in April

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Relax mate, they will show up, everything is slow as all fuck now.

Next time use a different address, 90 seeds big deal nothing to worry about.

Your one out of about 500,000 people ordering seeds online aus wide.

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
Relax mate, they will show up, everything is slow as all fuck now.

Next time use a different address, 90 seeds big deal nothing to worry about.

Your one out of about 500,000 people ordering seeds online aus wide.
Show up after 2 months? oh yeah right I'll just wind back the sun dial. Use a different address...mmm sure...like my old Grandma's who is sympathetic to the cause and all that. Meanwhile in the real world where we are fighting a fucking war...I just need to know...is it game over for a year or what. I could walk to Canberra and back in less than two months...some skullduggery is afoot and I can't afford a fuck up.

Moompy

Germinating
User ID
Plus that was back in March...Business could have been shut down now. Thanks for looking into this and any help mate. I'm just hoping to get some answers to plan my next move.

Top Bottom