Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
2 x 4 , 2 x 350 diablos

Mate if I'm reading that correctly, that size is for seedlings

I've got a 8 x 4 x 8 tent which I'll run 2 of the lights you have in that

6 inch fan will such the guts out of it

After pot height there will be room for a 20 m high single plant, you need at least 1m light clearance from the top of your plants

Think you need a bigger tent , if I read it wrong , sorry its late and I'm smashed

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Holy cow that’s some expensive dirt. Yeah it’s a living soil so salts should be considered a no no. If you’d like something similar but a little cheaper check out the site sponsor easy as organics. They sell a bagged soil mix for about $40 cheaper per bag.
Thanks mate I'll check them out!

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
2 x 4 , 2 x 350 diablos

Mate if I'm reading that correctly, that size is for seedlings

I've got a 8 x 4 x 8 tent which I'll run 2 of the lights you have in that

6 inch fan will such the guts out of it

After pot height there will be room for a 20 m high single plant, you need at least 1m light clearance from the top of your plants

Think you need a bigger tent , if I read it wrong , sorry its late and I'm smashed
I've only got the one HLG 350 R Diablo light for the 2x4 tent. Is that okay?

I've got the HLG V2 135 Blue Spec in the seedling tent 50x70x60. Is that okay too?

You think 6" fan is overkill? Would 4" be better?

Let me know if it was just you being smashed lol or if I need to rethink my setup. Thanks mate.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
yeah mate rethink it , 2 feet by 4 feet is tiny , the light is way to big, even the blue spec is too big for that

Definitely rethink

That diablo suits 5 x 5 x 2m

You need at least 2m height for light , then 4 x4 is the floor coverage for flower , can't believe no one spotted this already

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
yeah mate rethink it , 2 feet by 4 feet is tiny , the light is way to big, even the blue spec is too big for that

Definitely rethink

You need at least 2m height for light , then 4 x4 is the floor coverage for flower , can't believe no one spotted this already
Shit. Is my HLG V2 135 Blue Spec all good for seedlings in my smaller tent?

I should mention the 2x4 is also is just shy of 7ft high.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
yeah you should have , it's still a very small footprint

4 x 4 much better , even for feg 4 x4 much better , the higher the better

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Shit. Is my HLG V2 135 Blue Spec all good for seedlings in my smaller tent?

I should mention the 2x4 is also is just shy of 7ft high.
Yeah mate the blue is fine for ya veg tent.

Mic is right the other 2 x 4 tent is much smaller that the diablo light is designed for but ya can just dim it down if it's to much.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Have you sussed out the ambient temps of the space you plan to grow in without anything in there? temps during the day and night?

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Picked up a 6" Phresh Hyperfan this morning with a Phresh Filter 150 x 500mm and some ducting.

Also decided on x2 15L pots. Connected to pump and bucket for water etc.

R3za92

Baked
User ID

Definitely rethink

I agree the light is op for the intended tent size but it can be dimmed down. Quickbloom specs it at a 3x5 tent so a 4x4 would also work. Can dim it a bit, but I recon you could full blast it if you can handle temps and height

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Not sure where in Aus you are but if you are in the cooler states be careful with LED's and garages. not impossible just hard to maintain ideal temps, specifically at the leaf surface. just something to keep mind of.
So no good growing in the garage of Parliament House without a heater in the tent?

Top Bottom