My setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

You know that in that collection of beans, there is likely to be a gem, a runt and a heap of stuff in between.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I reckon I would just run 4 of the gold leafs and save the gsc for next grow but that's just me 2c

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Fair enough, just know ppm from one meter could be different to another. EC is constant, they are telling you the exact same thing. You have jsut been watching a lot of american vids, are you gonna adopt inches and feet now?

Get some buffering solutions for your ph probe do that once a month.

Also note genetic variability when starting from seed in terms of yeild and training.
I’m going to have to buy this as well
1D6798FB-BCC8-492C-8C70-BFC73B240910.png

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Ozstoner, it all looks great! You've got stuff that most of us have never seen or considered and I think we're all keen to see it in action. IMO you are correct in that environment is key to good results and you've really invested in that.

Not trying to be a prick but the only thing I'm worried about is your level of confidence. There's an old saying that I've latched onto "The more I learn, the less I know" It means that right when you think something is sorted it proves itself to be ambiguous and degenerate. No two runs are the same, no matter how hard we try to replicate the environment.

Having said that, growing is pretty easy and you should have a big win, just be aware that things don't always go to plan.

Love your work BTW
When you step in the ring with pH.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom