Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

I bought this “timer box 2” hey you seen them before
Bit of a hint. Never buy stuff with growlush written on it. Also you might want to consider a digital timer for your light. They don't loose time during power cuts. You don't need a fancy one, something from bunnings would do fine.

I'm the one with a graveyard of fans. Im using box fans from super cheap auto this run, might last? I doubt it.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Ahh the dwc. Keep it simple to start with. Less to go wrong. Just the basic nutrients and an EC meter. Don't be trying to go 2.4 EC n burning the shite out of them. Hate seeing that, does not give a bigger yield.

I can see yield is a priority for you. Question is how fast can those seeds turn around into finished bud and give you a yield. See indoor costs mount, more equipment more cost. You don't want a plant that's ment to take 8 weeks take 12 for example. That's an unknown as breeder info is usually a week or two off the reality.

Otherwise I think keeping it simple, not using and bud bulking agent except liquid chitosan and keeping the working parts to a minimum. Less to clean every couple weeks. Think your going to do quite well.

Avoid Paclobutrazol andandor/or the other 2 synthetic grow regulators/fungicides.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Oh yeah you got to be proper set up, proper prepared. Use rubbish gear you'll get rubbish results I'm.afraid. You want to have a clean grow, clean everything regularly. Be really anal about it. No dirt no disease, no bugs no bug problems

Started indoor growing in the 00s. Got taught to grow by old heads in the game 15-20 years at the time. Old rooms with ebb n flow tables. One big HID light. Going straight for the most unforgiving medium DWC, good luck.

Btw don't get greedy with your grow. Don't try jam too many plants in there. Your better off rotating more often indoors with shorter vege times using cuts. Another reason ebb n flow is superior. You could have 50 cuts on a table vege 3 weeks flip done 9 weeks later each rod giving an oz or more. 50 ounces every 12 weeks. You can't do that dwc.

This is a first time grower. He did his research. He didn't get greedy and try run 8 plants first time. He had a few small.issues to start and he asked some advice. Budda Bing yet again a little bouncing idea's and another growers game goes up.

Attachments

• received_329816634815305.png
    received_329816634815305.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 17

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Ahh the dwc. Keep it simple to start with. Less to go wrong. Just the basic nutrients and an EC meter. Don't be trying to go 2.4 EC n burning the shite out of them. Hate seeing that, does not give a bigger yield.

I can see yield is a priority for you. Question is how fast can those seeds turn around into finished bud and give you a yield. See indoor costs mount, more equipment more cost. You don't want a plant that's ment to take 8 weeks take 12 for example. That's an unknown as breeder info is usually a week or two off the reality.

Otherwise I think keeping it simple, not using and bud bulking agent except liquid chitosan and keeping the working parts to a minimum. Less to clean every couple weeks. Think your going to do quite well.

Avoid Paclobutrazol andandor/or the other 2 synthetic grow regulators/fungicides.
I’ve got a blue lab guardian on the way I’m going to measure ppm rather than E.C. i’m only gonna do 4 plants at a time i’m going to mainline the plants as well so veg time will take a little bit longer than normal crossing my fingers I’ll get a pound per plant

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Oh yeah you got to be proper set up, proper prepared. Use rubbish gear you'll get rubbish results I'm.afraid. You want to have a clean grow, clean everything regularly. Be really anal about it. No dirt no disease, no bugs no bug problems

Started indoor growing in the 00s. Got taught to grow by old heads in the game 15-20 years at the time. Old rooms with ebb n flow tables. One big HID light. Going straight for the most unforgiving medium DWC, good luck.

Btw don't get greedy with your grow. Don't try jam too many plants in there. Your better off rotating more often indoors with shorter vege times using cuts. Another reason ebb n flow is superior. You could have 50 cuts on a table vege 3 weeks flip done 9 weeks later each rod giving an oz or more. 50 ounces every 12 weeks. You can't do that dwc.

This is a first time grower. He did his research. He didn't get greedy and try run 8 plants first time. He had a few small.issues to start and he asked some advice. Budda Bing yet again a little bouncing idea's and another growers game goes up.
Can you show me a picture of your system?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I don’t know I’ve seen lots of videos convince me otherwise There’s heaps of videos on YouTube of people doing it and the yields are amazing

D

Deleted member cpr

I don’t know I’ve seen lots of videos convince me otherwise There’s heaps of videos on YouTube of people doing it and the yields are amazing
Mainlining works in that it gives the plants a shape that will better utilize a directional light source, increasing efficiency of the setup. Having said that it doesn't make super plants that can harvest energy from nothing, they can still only use what's provided for them.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Just google does mainlining increase yield There’s too much evidence suggesting it does then it doesn’t the only people that have suggested it doesn’t work are people from this form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom