Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
A true piece of shit that cunt!!
I fucking hate her - she blamed Higgins rape allegations for Kimberly Kitching's heart attack death in court today. FMD.

Gutless and shameful allegation as a dead person cannot confirm this. Judge should have told her to shut the fuck up.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I fucking hate her - she blamed Higgins rape allegations for Kimberly Kitching's heart attack death in court today. FMD.

Gutless and shameful allegation as a dead person cannot confirm this. Judge should have told her to shut the fuck up.

Typical fucking Coalition parasite!!
The entire party are exactly the same!!

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Typical fucking Coalition parasite!!
The entire party are exactly the same!!
Today in court .......

Linda Reynolds slams Brittany Higgins as a liar, but admits she never apologised for calling her a 'lying cow'

Linda Reynolds was asked a number of times whether she apologised to Brittany Higgins for calling her a 'lying cow' in front of staff in Parliament House on February 15, 2021.
The comment was made while Ms Reynolds watched Ms Higgins' interview on The Project, during which her rape claims were divulged for the first time.
While the comment was made in a private ministerial suite, a staff member leaked it to media.
Ms Reynolds then released a media statement to say that she did not deny Ms Higgins' rape allegations - but she didn't apologise for making the comments.
In court on Wednesday, Ms Reynolds was repeatedly asked whether she apologised to Ms Higgins.
She deflected - pointing out that she would not apologise for the 'lies' Ms Higgins had told about her.
Ms Higgins' lawyer Racahel Young SC asked: 'When you made your statement on March 3, 2021, you knew Ms Higgins would see it ... you never apologised to Ms Higgins in that statement, did you?'
Ms Reynolds replied: 'Apologise for lying about me? No, I didn't.'
Ms Young continued: 'You never apologised to Ms Higgins for calling her a lying cow, did you?'
Ms Reynolds pointed to her statement and said: 'You can see though, Ms Young, I have never questioned her alleged sexual assault so I made it very clear that I hadn't and didn't and still do not deny her sexual assault.'
Ms Young asked again: 'You didn't apologise to Ms Higgins for calling her a lying cow?'
Ms Reynolds replied: 'No, I did not apologise for the lies she was telling.'
Ms Young asked again: 'You didn't apologise for calling her a lying cow.'
Ms Reynolds said: 'No.'

Top Bottom