Gawler SA.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

outdoor

Germinating
User ID
Gawler,,I once lived there, my Daughter wanted a ride on my bike,,so I lifted her up & placed her on the tank, officer plod didn't like that idea, & wanted us to walk home, I explained she had crook lungs, & couldn't walk far, meanwhile she started crying uncontrollably,,I asked Mr Plod if he would drive her home, I'd follow, her eyes lit up, in she got, on came the siren , it was only 1 k up the road, he pulled into my driveway, right up against a lattice "fence", I freaked, 'cos on the other side of the lattice was a 1/2 wine barrel, & yep,,1m tall plant in it,,,he didn't see it,,,,
Part 2
I left the wife after managing to get my old job back, I'd had enough of her, & spot welding Holdens together,,borrowed a 3 ton truck , loaded my possessions, including the wine barrel & it's now flowering contents which was disguised as a poly tarp teepee,,,

As I drove onto my old/new home town, I got pulled over by officer plod's 'lation, who was also poor sighted, apparently, as he let me continue on my way .

Its was from the last of my fave beans, and did the job well shortly after,,,,,,

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Interestingly the SAPOL FB page has no mention of this bust... Usually they post any bust like this. I can't blame them, it's 90% negative comments on the waste of resources so I guess they're learning to cull the social media for this type of stuff.....
Doesn't help that it still happens.

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Interestingly the SAPOL FB page has no mention of this bust... Usually they post any bust like this. I can't blame them, it's 90% negative comments on the waste of resources so I guess they're learning to cull the social media for this type of stuff.....
Doesn't help that it still happens.
I've seen Qld police post busts of lame little setups similar to mine. Two or three little plants in 3 gallon pots.

I do remember them getting shredded to pieces now that you mentioned it.

Top Bottom