Fuck I love being able to make fem seed..!!

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
F3C5B041-8BCB-4521-B6EF-422B7FEF3180.png
So satisfying creating the possibility for a fuck load of female plants…
These Headstrong fems were made with Colloidal Silver sprayed on 1 branch almost every day till she goes tranny..
Have been having great success with every plant I do this too..

Will get some off to you master @Sedge as soon as they are dry enough for comp-fodder :)

If y’all haven’t tried making fem seeds yet… give it a go..!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
All the best with them, mate. (y)

Heres hoping it doesnt have a strong hermaphrodite traight. It's intriguing how nature has a way of fighting back sometimes.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
View attachment 34572
These Headstrong fems were made with Colloidal Silver sprayed on 1 branch almost every day till she goes tranny..

Will get some off to you master @Sedge as soon as they are dry enough for comp-fodder :)

Hi mate,

I'm interested in hearing how it went with your fem beans?

missrachael

Vegetating
User ID
View attachment 34572

Thanks heaps for posting.....I started growing using bag seed for the first few years, then decided fem seeds were worth the $, 10 years later still do but.....they aren't 'my seeds' & what happens if I can't get any seeds one day, let alone fem seeds. Well done.

777aaa

Germinating
User ID
View attachment 34572

How did they go Sedge. I’m pretty new to all this. Hope it works out. Wow we it would be fantastic to have fems let alone your own. !!

Germinating
User ID
I’ve only ever grown with feminised seeds.

I just asked 7 east if they make any fem seeds and to my surprise this was their response. Any ideas why they would be inferior??

IMG_1211.jpeg

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Best to ask 7E that question. Only he can answer that.
He might believe they are “vastly inferior”
but theres a vast amount of breeders out there don’t seem to think so.

Organic and living soil growers think theirs is superior to bottled nutes.

some outdoor growers think theirs is superior than indoors,,

1702624770876.gif

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Mr 7 has said before he hates hermies with a passion… and I recall him saying fems are more likely to herm..

Personally… there are more options with Regs but they are a pain if you can only have a small number of plants..

Nice to have both options..

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Mr 7 has said before he hates hermies with a passion… and I recall him saying fems are more likely to herm..

Personally… there are more options with Regs but they are a pain if you can only have a small number of plants..

Yet we have seen here on TSE, evidence of 3 or 4 different plants/strains from 7E reg seeds turned hermie. Hmmm.

Germinating
User ID

Yep that’s exactly his point. First time I’ve heard it.

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 20

Germinating
User ID
View attachment 34572

I’m sure it’s been talk about on here some where, but what’s your process? One plant, hermi a branch and get seeds from the same plant?

Wholebunchanumbers

Germinating
User ID
If I understand correctly, fem seeds allow for more recessive traits to express themselves. So say if you were used to regular breeding, and breeding for dominant traits, fems would seem too unpredictable when there's potentially more variations.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You might find variation on selfed seeds ( one plant crossed to itself) and then it becomes a selection process just as regular seed breeding needs selection .

it’s pretty rare to see throwbacks from feminised seeds that are crosses,,most the grows here are fem plants ,small amount of members grow regulars.

Ethos seeds work solely with feminised seeds in some their Breeding ,,and Ethos have a very good reputation for great strains ,,so don’t believe all you hear ,,as stated earlier in this thread ,,most of what you hear are opinions.
And often they are second hand.

Top Bottom