Cannavault

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
This is my first canna grow, learning learning. The plant on the right has had twisted wierd leaves since seedling and growth definately behind the other 2. I'm pretty sure I was under watering for the first month plus had cold days with top of 14C. Ounce up'd the fert frequency things started to move. I think it is time to drop to 12/12.
Looks like they were ready to flip to 12/12 a week or two ago.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Since starting this thread a few mths ago, out of 8 diff strains that i started with cannavault, all of them actually had about 90% germ rate and each plant grew 2 maturity
Can't say every one had thc ratio as advertised, but most were relevant 2 what they said they were
Overall at the price we paid at special rates and the viability of beans, i would say we had a win

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
Since starting this thread a few mths ago, out of 8 diff strains that i started with cannavault, all of them actually had about 90% germ rate and each plant grew 2 maturity
Can't say every one had thc ratio as advertised, but most were relevant 2 what they said they were
Overall at the price we paid at special rates and the viability of beans, i would say we had a win
I have some auto's on the go, Runtz 1 of 3 sprouted and Critical Mass 2/3. Ill get some photos tomorrow.

3combs

Germinating
User ID
Gathered a few of cv's strains and have only started looking at a couple in each run. Atm sour diesel looks true frame and frosty might keep her and afgn kush very squat, they seem close to trait. Just popped an og kush and gg lemon. Will get a pic up if any worth looking at.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just started trimming peanut butter breath from them
Looks pretty close 2 images i've seen of it
Deep green and stubby with buds resembling sm bunches of grapes
Nice orange hairs but ferked if i can smell anything but weed
Didn't make me wanna slap some butter on bread or anything

2dogs84

Germinating
User ID
Just wondering if anyone got the heads up on Cannavault seeds
They had a massive sale and now harder 2 find than jimmy hoffa's body
Heard ev/thing from them scooping up white label Blimblum rejects and posting as real deal, right down 2 being completely sold out and waiting 2 re-stock
If that was case then why not just say so. Our lovely friends on Reddit have a bit 2 say about whole saga

Got my order no worries, problem is are they what they say they are
And surely they are aware of dramas going on so opening a home page is gotta be better than getting domain errors........wtf
Ideas, comments, crazy cat lady guesses all welcome
Afghan bob
Heard ev/thing from them scooping up white label Blimblum rejects and posting as real deal, right down 2 being completely sold out and waiting 2 re-stock
If that was case then why not just say so. Our lovely friends on Reddit have a bit 2 say about whole saga

And surely they are aware of dramas going on so opening a home page is gotta be better than getting domain errors........wtf
Ideas, comments, crazy cat lady guesses all wel

Ideas, comments, crazy cat lady guesses all welcome
Hey mate New to this forum But wanted to join to let people know of my experience with carnnivault seeds. I ordered a few different things often I’ve got the seeds mixed up when I germinated them so I don’t really know what’s what but I had hell fire OG pink runts some CBD strains or photoperiods he gave me hellfire OG because he was out of something else anyway cut to the chase I think they all germinated some more week anyway I have three of them left four of them left sorry growing outdoors in 25 L pot in Supersoil but week 6 in full sun all day from early morning to it’s dark and it’s started to flower everywhere. I never ordered any autos Not even sure if they sell them or they did not sure but I’ll get pics tomorrow and I’ll put them on to 100% an auto so you’ll get what you get I guess.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I reckon you got the right seeds but you planted them too early ,,,Google the daylight hours for your area and you are probably around 12 hours of light ,,so with that they end up flowering just like if you grew them indoors and gave then 12 hours of lights on to flower them ,,next year leave it till later to start them.

you have been lucky with Attitude ,,many here have lost them due to customs ,myself included,,and they stopped doing resends.

And welcome to TSE.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I reckon you got the right seeds but you planted them too early ,,,Google the daylight hours for your area and you are probably around 12 hours of light ,,so with that they end up flowering just like if you grew them indoors and gave then 12 hours of lights on to flower them ,,next year leave it till later to start them.

you have been lucky with Attitude ,,many here have lost them due to customs ,myself included,,and they stopped doing resends.

And welcome to TSE.
Yep, photoperiods that reach sexual maturity this early in season will start to flower outdoors. Currently not enough daylight hours to maintain veg. My Cannavault flowering plants (@6 weeks) are going ok indoors. Two phenos each of Pink Runtz and Alien Gorilla Glue. My Cannavault plants broadly fit their advertised(Blimburn) descriptions, and look and smell legit 👍.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just started trimming peanut butter breath from them
Looks pretty close 2 images i've seen of it
Deep green and stubby with buds resembling sm bunches of grapes
Nice orange hairs but ferked if i can smell anything but weed
Didn't make me wanna slap some butter on bread or anything
Pics mate??

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I have kept some of my mohan tips and striked them couldn't help my self. So I assume these will grow yield as per original plant??View attachment 26258
All things being equal, cuttings will resemble the mother plant. Time, environment, and lots of other variables will affect yield, but given every chance a cutting can generally be grown as big, or bigger than its mother.

Top Bottom