Another LED to go with my exiting one

Hudo

Baked
User ID
is this pre purchase or post purchase 'help'?

I had great pre purchase help from cutter. I've had both from grow lights australia
Pre purchase for me good from cutter grow lights Australia couldn't be Fucked answering a couple questions I got the old it's all in the data sheets mate

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Hmm i have a long thread of emails with grow lights australia where he answers a lot of my stupid questions. for over a year he's even rung me up multiple occasions to confirm stuff so i dunno

R3za92

Baked
User ID
About the same as the service I got off the bloke from got from the bloke at Grow Lights Australia but I've had good service from cutter there will always be different people who have different experiences
See the guy at gla I haven’t had any issues with. Cutter would take sometimes literally weeks to answer emails, shipping was slow af (took 3 weeks for them to ship 1 item)

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Pre purchase for me good from cutter grow lights Australia couldn't be Fucked answering a couple questions I got the old it's all in the data sheets mate
Well to be fair his data sheets do contain most of the information people want.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Hmm i have a long thread of emails with grow lights australia where he answers a lot of my stupid questions. for over a year he's even rung me up multiple occasions to confirm stuff so i dunno
Same. I also got fucked around on some slightly used gen 1 uv boards as he was switching to selling gen 2 420 boards. Wasn’t his fault (other guy backed out) but gla made it right with a pretty hectic discount on a 420 board and heatsink.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah that's my point there only human and have bad days I suppose and that's why there's always a couple disgruntled customers

Last edited:

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
I GUARANTEE the light works and QBL are honouring warranty - comes with receipt as well. It's done one grow. I'm not asking too much. I'm not selling it for any less than my asking price. You don't want to pay it, fine, don't. But I'll take a fucking hammer to it before I let some cunt try and pay peanuts by taking advantage of my situation. $500 delivered, take it or leave it. No I don't care if you reply 'leave it'. Fuck I feel unhinged.
Fucken well said mate give them smelly uneducated pot smokin hippy cunts what for aye Lol

In all seriousness mate if by chance you still have the hlg available towards the end of August I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

I'll pm ya if I can buy sooner.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
ye
Yeah I know It was when I asked how they compared to cutters cause theve got 98cri board is when shit hit the fan lol
he probably thought you where Shit posting. He and cutter don’t have the best relationship. Dude at cutter got a bit cut up when gla first started up and advertising on riu heaps. Cutter felt gla was cutting his grass

Hudo

Baked
User ID
he probably thought you where Shit posting. He and cutter don’t have the best relationship. Dude at cutter got a bit cut up when gla first started up and advertising on riu heaps. Cutter felt gla was cutting his grass
Aha thats maybe why I just wanted to know what the difference was and why his 95 cri was better than there 98cri that looks to be a fuller spectrum than GLA I was just trying to understand the advertising as industry leading when my non expert knowledge was pointing to cutters being better I wasn't trying to wind him up I had no ideah of their history I hadn't posted anything I was talking to him on the phone

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Higher CRI doesn't automatically make the light a better grow light too.
I know the spectrum also looked better thats why I was asking the question on why it was best in class because they both are claiming that there's is best in class and in my case cutter were more helpful but as we have found through this topic AGL has been better for others so it seems to be what side of bed they got out of

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Go for whoever you want doesn't bother me. I know for a fact cutter doesn't have anything close to GLA's spectrum in a single board. You could go over to rollitup as well there is a very long thread explaining there reasonings behind picking there spectrum.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
@QuickBloomLights might be able to offer advise here @elsooto :)
Sure, went back and checked the thread.
Initially we had been told it was a 1 x 1 m tent, and for 1 x HLG 300L Rspec that would not cover it in full. So we suggested a larger light that covers 1.2 x 1.2 while more money that will be able to dim and also cover in case of future upgrades.
However in a 90x90 setup, and knowing now its only for 1 plant, yes then you can use the HLG 300 Rspec and you dont have to worry about the edges. We did suggest a HLG Blackwing or actually 2 to cover you in full (again not knowing its for one plant), but since the full space does not need to be covered then 1 x HLG Blackwing is fine, again we suggested 2 x HLG blackwings to cover the full 1 x 1 m which is now 90x90.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Go for whoever you want doesn't bother me. I know for a fact cutter doesn't have anything close to GLA's spectrum in a single board. You could go over to rollitup as well there is a very long thread explaining there reasonings behind picking there spectrum.
Thats what I was trying to understand and he had a wobbly when I mentioned cutters spectrum all I wanted to know is which one is better and why the cutter one is 4k with reds added so it can be used for flower and looked fuller AGL is more up and down and goes further into the blue maybe you can tell me which is better and why it is xheers

Screenshot_20220719-182356_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220719-183202_Chrome.jpg

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Thats what I was trying to understand and he had a wobbly when I mentioned cutters spectrum all I wanted to know is which one is better and why the cutter one is 4k with reds added so it can be used for flower and looked fuller AGL is more up and down and goes further into the blue maybe you can tell me which is better and why it is xheers

View attachment 25211View attachment 25210
Gla had more local peaks because of the testing they use produces more precise results. Also gla goes into the uv spectrum and up into the far reds which the cutter doesn’t. Gla goes into their spectrum choice a fair bit (and the diode choices they’ve made to get that spectrum) over on riu.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Gla had more local peaks because of the testing they use produces more precise results. Also gla goes into the uv spectrum and up into the far reds which the cutter doesn’t. Gla goes into their spectrum choice a fair bit (and the diode choices they’ve made to get that spectrum) over on riu.
Thanks man that's all I was after a breakdown

Top Bottom