7 East Genetics

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, noticed this myself over the years. With basic pollenchucks by using previous seasons seedstock, multiple years in a row.
I've never heard of genetic drift applying to seeds, only clones. Selfing (S1) is the exception. I'm not working on S1 production, as it has inherent limitations. I'm doing F1(reversed), or backcross(reversed). Neither of which have any disadvantages over regular pollen Chuck's. Poor, or no testing is the real problem, as dodgy commercial breeders rush to release the latest strain.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I can only go by what I've experienced, mate. And from regular crossing of the same strain over the years (no reversing), it notably lost its potency over time. And even lost the kickarse phenotype that I once desired in the process. It did originally have 3 pheno's

EDIT: Loss of the desired phenotype i put down to my novice selection method at the time.

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I can only go by what I've experienced, mate. And from regular crossing of the same strain over the years (no reversing), it notably lost its potency over time. And even lost the kickarse phenotype that I once desired in the process. It did originally have 3 pheno's
Regular breeders pushing out to F4 generation might be interested to hear that. I'm only working on producing F1 and BX1.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, i'm not a breeder. Just your regular backyard pollenchucker. No doubt SOME of the so called breeders have perfected methods. They'd be far and few between though (imo).

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I noticed the same Indy, got try get some new genetics every 2 or 3 yrs

Same as you 3 distinct phenos, 2 good 1 exceptional

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Well, got a message from someone saying he had a bit of a mongrel time trying 2 pay with card
They told him they dont do it and only agreed after some pretty dodgy second stream totally unrelated 2 canna sites were used
For a big seedbank seemed somewhat paranoid about bank details
Credit card is peice of piss because Mastercard won't have anything to do with anything weed related you click the pay by credit card box and checkout then they send you an invoice with non weed related title and description (I won't disclose what)but the guys email you and tell what name and description is on invoice so you don't freak out you reply that you understand and they send it but remember they may be asleep when you order and you may not get a response straight away depends what time of day you order then if like me 6 days later your cheering hope this helps

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Credit card is peice of piss because Mastercard won't have anything to do with anything weed related you click the pay by credit card box and checkout then they send you an invoice with non weed related title and description (I won't disclose what)but the guys email you and tell what name and description is on invoice so you don't freak out you reply that you understand and they send it but remember they may be asleep when you order and you may not get a response straight away depends what time of day you order then if like me 6 days later your cheering hope this helps
There u go well known member

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Credit card here for me too. Figured by the time I fucked around buying more bitcoin and the transaction fees involved the 25% didcount is gone on my small order.

If I still had some btc in my wallet would be a different story.

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Just seconding that you can use a credit card, and they have an excellent stealth invoicing system aswell so nothing shonky looking on your statement.
Also 9 days n was here, plus sailed thru in matter of hrs , plus generous freebies.
Could be the time of year is good now too cos too much coming in to do everything…
Make hay while sun shines 😊

Top Bottom