7 East Genetics

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Just want to share my experience with 7 East. Last week I placed an order for 10 Backseat Preacher and 5 Finish Frost well.... 6 days later it was in my letterbox 6 days! From Canada to Sydney along with 5 free Tuna Breath Legends

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Just want to share my experience with 7 East. Last week I placed an order for 10 Backseat Preacher and 5 Finish Frost well.... 6 days later it was in my letterbox 6 days! From Canada to Sydney along with 5 free Tuna Breath Legends
Get them into some coco,and post some pics 😀 Fuck,it took 5 days for my last purchase to arrive and that was a 200 km trip with express post. Following with interest Hudo. 👍

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I concur. My order looks like it'll probably come here tomorrow after only a week and a mere 1600km travelled. Through customs in hours.

Then I have a Herbies order that got into Aus in about a week (usually takes 4 weeks minimum??) but that pricks a goner. Got in Friday morning hasn't moved. Im sure the useless cunts do the bare minimum stealth first send, the resends have always got here though.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I concur. My order looks like it'll probably come here tomorrow after only a week and a mere 1600km travelled. Through customs in hours.

Then I have a Herbies order that got into Aus in about a week (usually takes 4 weeks minimum??) but that pricks a goner. Got in Friday morning hasn't moved. Im sure the useless cunts do the bare minimum stealth first send, the resends have always got here though.
What success rate have you got? Customs is the reason I’ve only purchased locally.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The slow send time must be due to the time to process the orders yeah? They assign a tracking number and then put it in the post 2-3 weeks later when they get to it... ?

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The slow send time must be due to the time to process the orders yeah? They assign a tracking number and then put it in the post 2-3 weeks later when they get to it... ?
Yeah I think so unless you're arsey enough to time it right which it seems I finally may have. But then Murphys law kicks in to right that ship.

Other than this last time, tracking awaits international departure from Spain for about 4 weeks. This one was in Sydney in a week... and still there a week later. :cry:

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah I once had a package from ebay bounce between Melbourne and Sydney for a month

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Can't seem 2 find accepted payment methods
Does anyone know what they are ? and is it true they all regs ?

Ok my bad ignore these poorly sourced questions as just read their banner......"all bitcoin" and all regs
Please pretend i was never here

Last edited:

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Can't seem 2 find accepted payment methods
Does anyone know what they are ? and is it true they all regs ?

Ok my bad ignore these poorly sourced questions as just read their banner......"all bitcoin" and all regs
Please pretend i was never here
They take cards as well mate

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well, got a message from someone saying he had a bit of a mongrel time trying 2 pay with card
They told him they dont do it and only agreed after some pretty dodgy second stream totally unrelated 2 canna sites were used
For a big seedbank seemed somewhat paranoid about bank details

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well, got a message from someone saying he had a bit of a mongrel time trying 2 pay with card
They told him they dont do it and only agreed after some pretty dodgy second stream totally unrelated 2 canna sites were used
For a big seedbank seemed somewhat paranoid about bank details
That's weird mate, hgo used it ?
47.jpg

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
That's weird mate, hgo used it ?
View attachment 24447
they take credit card payments
after an order has been made they send you the invoice with payment instructions
dont panic that the company you are paying to is different than 7east because they are trying to
avoid using any references to canna and ensure that your order arrives
Yes they are all Regs which is great for those of us that are interested in breeding our own seeds
using regs for making feminized seeds is considered better than reversing an already feminized strain
to avoid any unwanted issues during flowering ie uninduced hermies

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
they take credit card payments
after an order has been made they send you the invoice with payment instructions
dont panic that the company you are paying to is different than 7east because they are trying to
avoid using any references to canna and ensure that your order arrives
Yes they are all Regs which is great for those of us that are interested in breeding our own seeds
using regs for making feminized seeds is considered better than reversing an already feminized strain
to avoid any unwanted issues during flowering ie uninduced hermies
I can't find a single reference to using reg seeds as an advantage for reversals. Seen a video of a commercial breeders using FEM cuts for reversals. So, I'm assuming it's bro-science. A stable FEM seed will not produce any more hermies than a reg seed. Just start with quality genetics.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, noticed this myself over the years. With basic pollenchucks by using previous seasons seedstock, multiple years in a row.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
plenty of references to it online Fox
continuously cloned fems end up losing stability and even potentcy after awhile
I'm not generally cloning FEMS. I'm starting from seed. I've tested one as a learning process. Got any reputable links to show a FEM seed reversed produces anymore germs than a reg/FEM seed reversed?

Top Bottom