WWRocks

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Hi guys and dolls, I see a few people asking about seedbanks so I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone that wants seeds. I've been ordering from Whitewidow.rocks in Canada and I've had good luck so far. They have photo fems,regs,land races and also auto's and the prices aren't to bad, well I've seen worse šŸ¤£ they do look after their customers in the way of freebies also. So far ive tried their hubbabubba auto and Durban auto which have turned out pretty cool..anyway I just thought I'd pass it on to some fello Aussie's and pls don't shoot the messenger hey.. This is the Durban auto I pulled a month ago..I'm going to try their Durban photo fem this coming season. Peace love and lotsa buds guys and dolls.

Attachments

• 20220515_081518.jpg
    20220515_081518.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 20220516_193308.jpg
    20220516_193308.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20220513_165625.jpg
    20220513_165625.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 12

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Hi guys and dolls, I see a few people asking about seedbanks so I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone that wants seeds. I've been ordering from Whitewidow.rocks in Canada and I've had good luck so far. They have photo fems,regs,land races and also auto's and the prices aren't to bad, well I've seen worse šŸ¤£ they do look after their customers in the way of freebies also. So far ive tried their hubbabubba auto and Durban auto which have turned out pretty cool..anyway I just thought I'd pass it on to some fello Aussie's and pls don't shoot the messenger hey.. This is the Durban auto I pulled a month ago..I'm going to try their Durban photo fem this coming season. Peace love and lotsa buds guys and dolls.
it all looked reasonably okay until I saw at the bottom of the page ............... BRED IN SPAIN SHIPPED FROM CANADA |

so White label seeds being resold .

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
it all looked reasonably okay until I saw at the bottom of the page ............... BRED IN SPAIN SHIPPED FROM CANADA |

so White label seeds being resold
Thanks mate

so White label seeds being resold .
Sorry @HGO I really don't know the difference mate, all I know is they grow buds that I can smoke and share with mates..and also I've tried ordering Europe and nowadays customs are onto most of the seeds that come from that side of the world. A seed that grows is a plant I need.ā˜®ļø I grow grow for smoke and fun..

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Fair enough mate but its a pretty dodgey practice being done by heaps of pop up seedbanks lately
they buy up thousands of cheap seeds from spain and relabel them as different strains when in fact most of the time it's all the same generic stuff .

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Fair enough mate but its a pretty dodgey practice being done by heaps of pop up seedbanks lately
they buy up thousands of cheap seeds from spain and relabel them as different strains when in fact most of the time it's all the same generic stuff .
Totally understand mate. They have done alright by me so far and I've not had any bad grows or dodgy shit from them for like 3yrs now..I've had a lot worse from so called reputable banks selling others seeds..

7eastgenetics

Forum Sponsor
Community Member
User ID
exaclty.šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom