What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Absolute shit show. I'm seeing more of this here as well. Tent cities everywhere full of junkies. Local council play equipment full of creeps smoking meth instead of children playing. My local park has multiple tents in it, and if they smoke meth or heroin there for long enough and get enough complaints they get moved on to 4 star hotels all paid up by us taxpayers. It's an absolute joke. I've watched so many come and go, leaving their needles, rubbish, rotten food and smashed glass right beside the provided bins straight into 4 star accommodation.

People and government too busy with this childish mindset of "just be nicer to them" not realising they are toxic enablers locking these people into a loop of despair and shitty behaviour forever. When there's no repercussions for clearly anti social behaviour theres no stimulus for change or growth. This whole idea of being tolerant and proud of societal decay doesn't seem like a virtue to me even though some seem to live vicariously through it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom