What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thought this might appeal to your leftist ,racist ,virtue signalling sense of outrage over anything you disagree with,,
hope you enjoy it
your welcome.

I enjoy the fact your so scared and threatened by them!! 🤪
They getting more and more powerful as a group too!! They be taking over the world soon! 🤣
One might be teaching ya niece at school or maybe even ya neighbours are one!! 🤣
shopping.jpeg

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
They getting more and more powerful as a group too!! They be taking over the world soon! 🤣
One might be teaching ya niece at school or maybe even ya neighbours are one!! 🤣
View attachment 42516
Its not a case that they are all pedo's but there's a lot of pedo's that hide amongst them and accuse anyone pointing out that children shouldn't be sexualized as being homophobic .
Point in case is this cunt for one who got caught out .
There's no need for these freaks to be around children to satisfy their sick twisted minds
20230517_193327.jpgSmartSelect_20230619-152725_Twitter.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Its not a case that they are all pedo's but there's a lot of pedo's that hide amongst them and accuse anyone pointing out that children shouldn't be sexualized as being homophobic .
Point in case is this cunt for one who got caught out .
There's no need for these freaks to be around children to satisfy their sick twisted minds
View attachment 42520View attachment 42519
Mate of mine is a detective in the child abuse squad. He just finished 5 years with em because that's all there allowed to do because they gota see some fucking horrible shit like adults raping babies and and all the other fucked up shit in child abuse videos.
He told me over 95% of child abusers are white men from the age of 18 all the way through to late 70s.
I asked about what he thought of this stupid shit like Sedge the clown bangs on about and he said its just idiots feeding idiots with utter garbage.
Pedos are hiding in plain site doing normal jobs looking like every other cunt. They not fucking stupid enough to be dressing up and reading em fucking stories. 🤣

Yes pedos should be killed on site but this stupid shit that there is some conspiracy with the rainbow flag and everyone that's part of the alphabet to groom kids worldwide is just fucking laughable! 🤣

Sedge is a cooker and a conspiracy theory freak mate and everyone on here knows it!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
you obviously have a lot of fag friends, seeing how community minded you are in supporting them so much .
And obviously care little about what they teach your children ,
Nor do you care ,it seems , about the grooming of children in general
,,but hey,,your lot don’t give a fuck about what other parents want for their own kids, coz ofcourse you lot know better and are happy to pass on your perverted views to them,,

And I wholeheartedly congratulate you because you also don’t let the ball drop in support of Muslim pedophiles,
So community minded you are! Can’t blame you though coz mahomed was a pedo himself ,,,so I guess you can’t be seen to go against Muslims ,,Wokists, and not to forget your hero Albanese,,who you so willingly allow/voted for,,to lube and fuck you in your arse.
But hey ,,if it feels good why not .

Dont forget to send Chrissy cards to your M.A.P. (minor attracted people) friends ,,
Oh, hold on ,your Islamic mates might not appreciate celebrating Christmas ,,So make sure their card has a pic of little baby Jesus on it ,,Im sure they will appreciate that.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
you obviously have a lot of fag friends, seeing how community minded you are in supporting them so much .
And obviously care little about what they teach your children ,
Nor do you care ,it seems , about the grooming of children in general
,,but hey,,your lot don’t give a fuck about what other parents want for their own kids, coz ofcourse you lot know better and are happy to pass on your perverted views to them,,
"fag friends" "what they teach your children" Fuck you have completely lost it! 🤣
What exactly are my "my perverted views" ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And I wholeheartedly congratulate you because you also don’t let the ball drop in support of Muslim pedophiles,
So community minded you are! Can’t blame you though coz mahomed was a pedo himself ,,,so I guess you can’t be seen to go against Muslims ,,Wokists, and not to forget your hero Albanese,,who you so willingly allow/voted for,,to lube and fuck you in your arse.
But hey ,,if it feels good why not .
I didn't vote for Albanese I voted for the Greens! 🤣
Did you read the post about me mate who works in catching pedos every day or used to until about 3 months ago! 🤔

Think I'll take my advice on grooming and pedos of someone who deals with them daily not some nut job conspiracy theorists bizarre I'll informed opinions! 🤣

Top Bottom