Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Impressive selection @Old fox. 👍
A few questions,
What guides your choices?
All in one order?
If yes who?
Sometimes there’s so many choices it’s a hard process.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Impressive selection @Old fox. 👍
A few questions,
What guides your choices?
All in one order?
If yes who?
Sometimes there’s so many choices it’s a hard process.
Single order from Chitown seedbank, except for back row from Holland. First order of 10 different strains was confiscated at Kustoms. Before buying Ill read reviews about individual strains and if the breeder is established, as theres not much else to base an opinion on, from within Aus. Then I pick flavour profiles I think I might enjoy. As long as prices are reasonable and flowering times around 10 weeks max, I'll try most strains. Really no way of knowing for certain if theyre any good until we grow/smoke them. So bit of a lucky dip really. Swings and roundabouts.

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Fuck Trump. The best thing about USA, is they post sealed breeder packs of cannabis seeds to Aus. 🙏 Mailman was very welcome at my place yesterday. Unfortunately this is my second order, as my first order was recently confiscated by the Kunts at Kustoms. The coloured packs( back row)were a separate recent order from our Dutch masters. View attachment 51498
Nice hall Old fox😍 I’ve ordered a few times from ChiTown but unfortunately lost my last order to fucken customs too😤

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Nice hall Old fox😍 I’ve ordered a few times from ChiTown but unfortunately lost my last order to fucken customs too😤
I lost my last order from chitown but emailed Matt to let him know and he's offered to send me some freebies if I pay another postage even though they give no guarantee's. Just finding fresh address to try again

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I lost my last order from chitown but emailed Matt to let him know and he's offered to send me some freebies if I pay another postage even though they give no guarantee's. Just finding fresh address to try again
That’s generous of him. I didn’t get the same offer unfortunately but I guess it’s just the gamble we take. Cheers for the heads up! Hope your next lot get through🤞

Top Bottom